A Good Reason To Get Permission

rbvstar

Not sure why the media keeps putting out new articles and referencing old stories (look at the times the events occurred).

Seems like they are just trying to get people against caching.

reepicheep

P.s. Not sure why this is in the South and Southeast Forum.

Can we please only post things related to South and Southeast here? Thanks.

P.s. Not sure why this is in the South and Southeast Forum.

Can we please only post things related to South and Southeast here? Thanks.

The reason it was posted here is because it seems there are alot of caches that are being placed without permission in the south. I dont want to see new laws banning this great hobby because some people dont respect the rules of the game.

Getting permission is easy to get, if you know who to contact. There are alot of caches that I know of that dont have permission to be in the places they are in. There are at least 5 in the town that I have found that I bet didnt get city permission to be placed (city parks, city signs, and light posts), but if asked, the city would be more then happy to give them permission. The city might even think of a few places to put them to get people to see places that arent really known about the area. All you have to do is ask, its not going to hurt any.

RC