Banned Caches You'd Love To Post

BillsBayou

"Dodge-EM" - A micro hidden on the concrete highway divider on a major freeway.

"No! I said turn left" - A full sized cache hidden on a highway road sign, the ones that span the freeway.

How about "Dodge 'Em II" - a micro/log hidden under one of the reflectors dividing lanes . . . :P

JohnTee

Cache Title: Old No. 7

Coordinates: N35.17.160 W 086.22.174

Located in Lynchburg TN

Traditional Cache

Extra Large

D-** T-*****

This cache is located inside of a very large Wooden Cask made of American White Oak.

You must bring a really large glass, a straw, or snorkel equipment to locate this cache.

Having a designated driver standing by is advisible.

Edited by wimseyguy

Located in Lynchburg TN

Traditional Cache

Extra Large

D-** T-*****

This cache is located inside of a very large Wooden Cask made of American White Oak.

You must bring a really large glass, a straw, or snorkel equipment to locate this cache.

Step it up a bit. Make this stage one of a multi.

Located in Lynchburg TN

Traditional Cache

Extra Large

D-** T-*****

Step it up a bit. Make this stage one of a multi.

Call it 3 Wise Men

An ammo can in the middle of the Aberdeen proving grounds. Terrain 5, Difficulty 5. Chance of survival, low.

Why bother putting a can out there. Just post the coordinates. That way any idiot that actually went out there to find a container would spend even a little longer searching.

Only problem would be we would have to add a new acronyn: DNS . . . Did Not Survive.

Hehehe.

There have been caches with multiple containers. See the CCC thread for a bunch of them. One of them was an ammo can - or was it a bucket? Filled with film cannisters. Only one contained the log!

This cache is one of the World Famous Sandy Creek Cowboy Caches and is a narrow-neck, five-gallon water bottle with more than 60 film canisters inside of it. Only one of the film canisters has the log . . . :laughing:

It took us 58 tries . . .

I have one of those with 155 of them in it. :D although only one has a hint to the next stage.

I heard about the rowdy cowboy cache and contacted them for permission to do the same king up in my area.I will be down to log theirs the end of june.

I like the keyhider in the stairwell. That idea has legs.

The dimensions of the stairwell would be well within the positional error of most GPSr's. You could get the coords from the roof. Just make the altitude a mystery.

I like it!

Ok, my idea that I wish someone here would Markwell: "Blue Moon Cache"

It's a cache with a camera inside. To claim the cache, your cache buddy must take a picture of you mooning the camera.