Wgn News Story

pater47

My thoughts too. I did a quick search of the address and used the coords to see what caches were nearby. These two came up as the closest:

GC23FA North Branch Cache

GCQ2DR BuzzzzzOff!

But, I'm not from the area and am not familiar with these caches. Both are about 0.6 miles from the address of the house fire.

My thoughts too. I did a quick search of the address and used the coords to see what caches were nearby. These two came up as the closest:

GCQ2DR BuzzzzzOff!

But, I'm not from the area and am not familiar with these caches. Both are about 0.6 miles from the address of the house fire.

GC23FA is probably not likely, as one of the original items listed is a CD - That'd be a BIG pipe bomb...

GCQ2DR BuzzzzzOff!

I've found both of those caches rather recently. North Branch Cache is an ammo can and BuzzzzzOff! is a smalll tupperware type container. Neither are close to any houses, they are in a wooded area.

GCQ2DR BuzzzzzOff!

I've found both of those caches rather recently. North Branch Cache is an ammo can and BuzzzzzOff! is a smalll tupperware type container. Neither are close to any houses, they are in a wooded area.

Judging from how far both caches are from the address where the "bomb" was found I was pretty sure it wasn't either one of these.

Here is a link to the news story. Not much to it: Link