Geocoin Size

RedBluffian

Can anybody tell me the size of geocoins in mm. I need to buy some collector's cases and they are sold in different sizes, in millimeters.

It seems every coin is different, but some standard sizes are:

2" - 51mm

1.75" - 44mm

poker chip - 40mm

1.5" & wooden nickel - 38mm

1.25" - 32mm

1" - 25mm

Is there one specific that you're looking for?

Can anybody tell me the size of geocoins in mm. I need to buy some collector's cases and they are sold in different sizes, in millimeters.

A 1.5 inch would be 38.1 mm and you can buy this size HOWEVER you will find that when you check the size on a lot of coins that are said to be 1.5 inch there 40.1mm I found out the hard way on this that when your told 1.5 you may want to measure the coin I have a case of 38.1 and 40.6 they fit most 1.5 inch coins. also you have the thickness of the coin the Nevada coin is 3mm thick and takes a 40.6 case and it fits great (case closes all the way)

Hey, I was always told that size didn't matter! :laughing:

I hear there are folks that like them micro sized too :)

Thanks everybody for the info. I used the link from one of you (I forget which) to buy from Paul Britt on Ebay. AKA Currency Collector. You guys are all right, despite what everybody says. 0:-)