Decoder Geocoin

Anthus

I am now taking pre-orders for my Decoder Geocoin. You can visit my web site to place your order.

225 in Silver

225 in Copper

50 in Gold (not for sale; for cache prizes and special trades)

1.75 in size

Trackable on geocaching.com

Will have a custom icon -- most likely a the detective pictured in the coin

Cost is $7.00 plus S&H

Decoder_front.gifdecoder_back.gif

If you would like to pre-order, please fill out the order form on my web site. I will be sending out PayPal invoices within the next two weeks. I've decided to sell these on my own and not through a store since multiple metals are involved.

Thanks....Anthus

There are less than 15 of each silver and copper left.

I was going to post a list of all those that have ordered but then thought maybe some of you wouldn't want that info to be public. We added code to the form late last night to automatically send a confirmation. So anyone that pre-ordered late last night should have gotten an email confirmation. Today I will emailing out confirmations to everyone who has pre-ordered. I hope to also get out paypal invoices early next week.

Hobodude, you ordered 1 copper and 1 silver.

Thanks.....Anthus

To all those that pre-ordered the Anthus Decoder Geocoins

I had a little bit of trouble getting Groundspeak to approve the back of my coin. I like to put their logo in my Anthus logo. They approved it for my Firefighter coin without a problem. However, since it is so much smaller on the Decoder coin, we had to go back and forth with Groundspeak until we finally got it approved. The set me back about 2 1/2 weeks. The proofs were ordered two weeks ago. I expect them any day now. I sent an email to the coin company a couple days ago to get a status on the proofs. However, I haven't heard back from them yet. I will post updates as I get them. The coin company is one of the more popular ones but a different one than I used for the Firefighters.

Thanks.....Anthus

I opened up my email this morning and the pictures of my proofs were there. <_<

I have to run my two girls to dance class and then since it's an unusually nice day in PA were going caching (yea !!). I really don't like caching in the snow. I really don't like snow.

At any rate, when I get back this evening, I'll post pics of some of the proofs.

Thanks....Anthus

I can only pick out one thing, man I REALLY stink at puzzles! :rolleyes::huh:

I only sucked at first but I am now getting a hang of them. If I have plenty of time on my hands I tend to go into my GSAK and go after the Puzzle Caches that I have listed there to get the final coordinates by solving the puzzle.

I received word today that my Decoder coins are in transit to me from the mint. I hope to have them early next week and will ship them out promptly.

The Decoder regulars (copper and silver) are all sold out.

I do have a few LEs (50 made) and XLEs (10 made) to trade. Both are trade only. Only the XLEs have a very cool lens in them. I'm trading the LEs for low mint coins or harder to find coins. I'm trading the XLEs for rare and very hard to find coins only.

Thanks....Anthus

95% of the orders and trades were taken to the post office today. I tried to take them yesterday but they refused to do them saying they didn't have enough time to get them done. So I took them back today at Noon. The postal workers looked at me funny again and hesitated to put postage on them. I was just about to get upset with them when a nice postal worker came out and said she would do them. Boy, you would think I was asking them to do something that they are not being paid to do!

95% of the orders and trades were taken to the post office today. I tried to take them yesterday but they refused to do them saying they didn't have enough time to get them done. So I took them back today at Noon. The postal workers looked at me funny again and hesitated to put postage on them. I was just about to get upset with them when a nice postal worker came out and said she would do them. Boy, you would think I was asking them to do something that they are not being paid to do!

I didn't know our Postal Workers also work at your Post Office! :grin: I'm telling you, I only get a colder shoulder at the DMV. :anitongue: (Unlike the PO, the DMV has no competition.)

I'm going to shand out at my mail box to wait for this coin. I can hardly wait to get it! ;)