Finds To Hides Ratio

48 to 1 and proud of it. I have around 29 active caches out of 33 total, and it seems like there's always something to take care of. Last weekend I drove around prior to the Super Bowl and did maintenance on three of my caches. Priorities, you know. I would not want to hide more caches than I can reasonably maintain.

Also I have a zero hides, zero finds account. But that account has archived more than 1500 caches. I think I will go start a flame thread in the GC.com forum to get that added to my stats banner. It's all about the numbers, you know.

48 to 1 and proud of it. I have around 29 active caches out of 33 total, and it seems like there's always something to take care of. Last weekend I drove around prior to the Super Bowl and did maintenance on three of my caches. Priorities, you know. I would not want to hide more caches than I can reasonably maintain.

Also I have a zero hides, zero finds account. But that account has archived more than 1500 caches. I think I will go start a flame thread in the GC.com forum to get that added to my stats banner. It's all about the numbers, you know.

Naaa, that'll just get you ignored :o:)

Oh no, we don't need a competition between the reviewers over who has archived the most caches :o

Oh no, we don't need a competition between the reviewers over who has archived the most caches :D

You're assuming that we don't already have such a competition. :)

Hmmm, the super-secret reviewer version of grand hi pobah tells me that I'm only 17 archive notes away from taking over third place worldwide. Now if I could just find someone with 17 active caches, I could take care of them in one fell swoop...

:o

Oh no, we don't need a competition between the reviewers over who has archived the most caches :D

You're assuming that we don't already have such a competition. :)

Hmmm, the super-secret reviewer version of grand hi pobah tells me that I'm only 17 archive notes away from taking over third place worldwide. Now if I could just find someone with 17 active caches, I could take care of them in one fell swoop...

:o

Uh, I'm outside your jurisdiction, right? -gulp-

5.75 TO 1 And very proud of it also! I'm very lucky in my area of Nebraska, we have very active cachers who are also cache hiders. Most of the cachers with alot of finds also have hidden their fair share of caches for the rest of us to find. Keep hiding them and we all will continue the "Race" for FTF!!

Edited by VENTUREMAN7/ "A" TEAM"