New Prime Meridian 3d Antique Bronze And Silver Coin

cqdx

New coin - check it out

where to buy

and another version

another version

39_1_b.JPG

In 1880 an international agreement was reached to accept the longitude of Greenwich, England as the Prime Meridian from which all sea time is measured. The Prime Meridian is located at Zero degrees longitude. The Prime Meridian line runs through the Royal Greenwich Observatory in Greenwich, England. The Earth's time zones are measured from the prime meridian. The time at 0° is called Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) or Universal Time (UT).

I'm requesting an invoice for combine shipping, but it doesn't work. So I just bought the LE until someone figures out how to get a discount on the other since the payment cannot be combine in this silly instant pay setup.

Also, what size are these coins? The listing doesn't say.

Edited by AtlantaGal

Glad the coins are selling so well. May sell out soon. Especially the Silver LE version. As for the shipping situation, it will be difficult to setup some sort of shipping discount if you ordered from both listings. It is possible your orders will go in 2 different shipments or I will combine and send them into a priority mail envelope. May cancel listing and create a combo listing. hmmmm..

I do offer a discount on shipping of multiple coins of the same listing.. if you buy extra Silver LEs , it is only 50 cents per coin extra for shipping , same situation for Bronze

Edited by jonutley

I was just checking out their item on the site. They are asking $6.50 US to ship one coin to Canada. :huh:

I don't know what the hell is going on with people lately. $6.50 US comes out to $7.60 CDN. I even noticed one the other day, where the person is asking $12.00 US for shipping. :)

Am I missing something, or maybe these guys are using armed guards for delivery or maybe they think Canada is on the other side of the globe hidden somewhere deep in Russia or China. Then again, they might be using gold lined mailers, that would explain the higher cost of S&H. :):)

Anyway, at these outrageous prices, I am backing off. I think some of the people are not doing their homework properly and are just trying to take advantage of the hype, to make some extra cash. Hell, I can send 4 coins out in a good mailer for roughly $4.00 CDN. Max.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Glad the coins are selling so well. May sell out soon. Especially the Silver LE version. As for the shipping situation, it will be difficult to setup some sort of shipping discount if you ordered from both listings. It is possible your orders will go in 2 different shipments or I will combine and send them into a priority mail envelope. May cancel listing and create a combo listing. hmmmm..

I do offer a discount on shipping of multiple coins of the same listing.. if you buy extra Silver LEs , it is only 50 cents per coin extra for shipping , same situation for Bronze

Alright, I ordered now one coin of each metal!

Please send me your PayPal eMail, so I can send you the costs manual.

1x Bronze......... $7.57

1x Silver........... $8.57

Int. Shipping...... $6.50

Extra Shipping... $0.50

----------------------------

TOTAL............... $23.14

:huh:

[

Alright, I ordered now one coin of each metal!

Please send me your PayPal eMail, so I can send you the costs manual.

1x Bronze......... $7.57

1x Silver........... $8.57

Int. Shipping...... $6.50

Extra Shipping... $0.50

----------------------------

TOTAL............... $23.14

:o

sorry do not take orders manually. I may cancel the listing and make some a combo listing available. I will let you know here if the situation changes.

International orders are now available on the combo page.

I may be in a position to trade this coin but not until things calm down and I see how many I have left. Over 250 sold so far in less than 12 hours of the listings.

The Silver LE Ebay listing will end soon as most are going to the combo site at http://www.dxcoins.com/prime.html

for those that bought both coins before the combo was available. Please email me seperately and we will see what we can work out.

Glad everyone likes the coin. The 3D effect on the coin really sets this coin apart.

CAVEAT EMPTOR (SP) Why is it the cost of both coins went up for international orders but the shipping didn't? This coin is for those who do not mind paying for it which is not the UKCC Sorry but we are a little more discriminate at what we purchase. Good Value for decent funds which this coin certainly isn't. There may be members who want to trade for this coin and more power to them if they are successful. But for a purchase??? NOT at this cost.

Edited by Team Maddie UK

CAVEAT EMPTOR (SP) Why is it the cost of both coins went up for international orders but the shipping didn't? This coin is for those who do not mind paying for it which is not the UKCC Sorry but we are a little more discriminate at what we purchase. Good Value for decent funds which this coin certainly isn't. There may be members who want to trade for this coin and more power to them if they are successful. But for a purchase??? NOT at this cost.

Hi there,

I dont have a decent shopping system, apoligies. the coin price is same for everyone worldwide. It is just that I add an extra 3 dollars to cover costs and then the normal 3.25 is added.

You have to remember there are paypal fees, envelopes, labels, trips to the post office. filling out customs forms for International orders. I wish stamps.com allowed me to automate international shipping but it does not.

So to you Team Maddie UK - Whatever you think is fair, send me an email and I am sure I can make it work out.

I only ordered one of the silver LE coins from the e-site, so I have not experienced some of the problems others have been having with the combined shipping. I don't know offhand if jonutley has sold thru the e-site before? But there is a way jonutley can combine both auctions and adjust the shipping price including the discount. But it requires the immediate payment required option to be disabled. I'll send you more info.

~gg

Thanks to all for your orders and patience. We are still on track to be shipping the first week in March. Here is a picture of the coin. For any of you who have not ordered please stay tuned as I will produce a new site for the remaining 400 coins. If you want to reserve an order now shoot me an email. dxcoins at gmail dot com

primef.jpg

primeb.JPG