Civil War Series Geocoins

prntr1

I just noticed on my coins that the artwork and the coins aren't the same. The coin has a cannon on it but the soldiers' hats are missing.

Sorry your not happy with the coins, the artwork was changed at the very beginning of the process, sorry if you missed it.

The final images were posted on cointracking.com and www.civilwargeocoins.com.

Drop me an email if your really unhappy <_<

I will answer all other questions via email, so as not to clog the board, got coins 3 & 4 in today, so look for an email if you bought LE's.

When will we be able to activate? The normal way that is...

What they said.

Emailed Rusty when I got in this afternoon and sent another a few minutes ago.

Will be out CITO'ing all day tomorrow, hopefully they will be ready.

I apologize for the mix up.

Do you have photos of the limited and the regular coins to compare them?

How will it work for ordering the regulars? Are we going to get an email as well?

I thought for some reason I had gotten LEs, but I guess I got regulars the first time around.

Do you have photos of the limited and the regular coins to compare them?

How will it work for ordering the regulars? Are we going to get an email as well?

I thought for some reason I had gotten LEs, but I guess I got regulars the first time around.

I cannot get a good photo of the LE to come out, I am still trying. Any pointers would be appreciated.

When can we expect to see e-mail regarding the next series of coins??

Look for an email this afternoon on how to order. If you ordered LE's the first two coins, you will get an email through cointracking.com with instructions to order.

I cannot be responsible if cointracking.com's email does not go through, sorry. The regulars are on sale now at www.civilwargeocoins.com.

Please use the shopping cart feature to keep transaction costs down.

Still no way to order the whole set (or in this case the remaining coins)?

I still don't want to take peoples money, and then take 3-4 months to produce all of the coins, I have ordered the final 6 and they should be in soon, when they come in I will start selling the half sets of 10.

Someone has all ready started a thread calling this a scam and I am afraid that preselling would play right up to them.

Rest assured, I am committed to selling all the coins. It is just that I, like everyone else, am tired of waiting 5-6 weeks for coins.

I was one who originally wanted to buy them all at once, but I understand your financial reasons for not producing all of them at one time. Thanks for the neat coins. I got #1 and #2 today and just ordered 3 & 4. Hang in there, I know you're not scamming anyone... I know of your artist and your coin company as well, so keep up the good work. People are brave and say alot of things on a faceless, anonymous board!

Edited by The Blind Acorn

I did buy LE's and Regulars on coin #1 & #2... I did not get and email for Coin#3 & #4??????...... Triffid

Email sent.

So, have coins #1 and #2 already shipped?

Yes, coins #1 and #2 shipped Monday the 17th, except for three international orders, they went out Tuesday.

All 10 of the first half of the Civil War Geocoins are now available and shipping.

Go to www.civilwargeocoins.com and order today, if you previously bought LE's email me through my profile for the link to the current LE's

If anyone that ordered prior to May 24 has not received their coins please contact me as all orders have shipped.

Just got two emails that orders shipped in April had not arrived, both international. :rolleyes:

If you don't have your coins ordered before May 24, 2006 PLEASE send me an email.

All orders up until May 31 went in the mail May 31. All future orders will ship within three days

Thanks

I like the Idea but I can't believe you left out the most important battle

Coin #2 should have been:

The first Land battle of the Civil War at Philippi, WV

As a native Mountaineer, I too was taught this in WV History, but the folks in Fairfax County Virginia have a different version of history. Either way, I was trying to represent the "major" battles, in hindsight, I guess the first could be considered major!!!

Of course, they are probably just jealous that they lost the best part of the state when West Virginia was formed two years later. :)

I like the Idea but I can't believe you left out the most important battle

Coin #2 should have been:

The first Land battle of the Civil War at Philippi, WV

As a native Mountaineer, I too was taught this in WV History, but the folks in Fairfax County Virginia have a different version of history. Either way, I was trying to represent the "major" battles, in hindsight, I guess the first could be considered major!!!

Of course, they are probably just jealous that they lost the best part of the state when West Virginia was formed two years later. :anicute:

Maybe make one for the first land battle. a limited special edition.

Who cares what virginia thinks. LOL

Is there any progress being made on the second half of the set? Or is the project being scrapped?

Nope, not being scrapped. A few problems with the minting, need to sell a few more also.

I have about 50 full sets left, and 140 or so of each coin but 3 and 4, which were shorted, I need to get that worked out first.

Also still looking for some cachers to place some caches near the battle sites, right now I only have three out.

Aloha from Washington state on the West Coast.  I have a friend who has travelled all over the East Coast and is a Civil War buff.  He is battling prostate cancer so he doesn't get out much anymore.  Do you still have any civil war geo coins for sale?  If so, how can I purchase a couple of them?

Happy caching y'all!