Civil War Series Geocoins

prntr1

I think I ran into a bug at the cointracking.com site - I bought 3 each of both coins and paid for them all at the same time. The receipt shows both coins being purchased, but only one appears as paid. The other still says seeking. I sent cointracking an e-mail, so it will hopefully be taken care of. But, it suggest that you may want to purchase each coin separately.

I think I ran into a bug at the cointracking.com site - I bought 3 each of both coins and paid for them all at the same time. The receipt shows both coins being purchased, but only one appears as paid. The other still says seeking. I sent cointracking an e-mail, so it will hopefully be taken care of. But, it suggest that you may want to purchase each coin separately.

I too had the same problem, I coin paid, the other not paid. Will keep an eye on the page and see if it gets updated.

Same here. Just checked my PP receipt and everything is paid. Hope it's just a minor glitch. :D

Looks like it is a glitch in the system, send me an email and I am fixing as I go. You don't have to purchase them seperate, in fact please don't :D Might make my matching up shipping a nightmare :D

Thanks

Fixed, thanks

I bought 4 coins (1 of each) with paypal but the cointracking site is only showing having paid for the one with seeking the other 3. I did buy them all together rather than 4 separate orders. The seller has contacted me about it so hopefully will be sorted and I'll get what I paid for.

Same here. Just checked my PP receipt and everything is paid. Hope it's just a minor glitch. :D

Looks like it is a glitch in the system, send me an email and I am fixing as I go. You don't have to purchase them seperate, in fact please don't :D Might make my matching up shipping a nightmare :D

Thanks

All fixed up for me, thanks. :D

G Force Today, 04:33 PM Post #159

I bought 4 coins (1 of each) with paypal but the cointracking site is only showing having paid for the one with seeking the other 3. I did buy them all together rather than 4 separate orders. The seller has contacted me about it so hopefully will be sorted and I'll get what I paid for.

That was quickly sorted after 2 emails. :D:D

Well done and looking forward to the coins.

I have a slightly different problem. I paypal'd for 2 Ft. Sumter LE's but cointracking.com only has me listed for 1. I have emailed both cointracking and prntr1 about this. I hope it gets fixed.

When will the rest be on sale? I grabbed two regulars (one of each already).

I can't afford to do all at once, and did not think it was right to ask people to prepay for something that very well may take 3-4 months, depending on sales.

I purchased 2 of each coin. I would like to get 2 of each of the remaining. Would you accept payment now for all of them and then automatically send me the coins when they are minted?

You don't have to purchase them seperate, in fact please don't :ph34r: Might make my matching up shipping a nightmare :)

Thanks

Opps :anibad: I did just that. I was at work and didn't know you could purchase them all at once.

For your reference prntr1 I got 2 of each of the standard coins and bought them within 5 minutes of each other if that helps.

For the future I will but all at once for ya :)

Shilo

Like the Outlaw coin I see this as a non-geocaching coin. I could see if you put your name on the coin or maybe the coordinates of the battlefields but as they are they're Civil War memoribilia and not geocoins. :huh:

There's my two cents.

I can vividly remember Blackjack Pershing rushing those yanks at Fort Sumpter with a saber in one hand and a GPS in the 'tother yelling "don't shoot till you see the insides of their ammo cans!" :ph34r:

Like the Outlaw coin I see this as a non-geocaching coin. I could see if you put your name on the coin or maybe the coordinates of the battlefields but as they are they're Civil War memoribilia and not geocoins. ;)

There's my two cents.

I can vividly remember Blackjack Pershing rushing those yanks at Fort Sumpter with a saber in one hand and a GPS in the 'tother yelling "don't shoot till you see the insides of their ammo cans!" :huh:

LOL, was that before or after he completed his training on Route 66 :ph34r:

There is a small glitch in the system at cointracking.com, if you have a paypal receipt, you are good. I will fix the seeking on the site if you email me your geonick, paypal addy and which one is not updated, sorry for the confusion and the site assures me they are working on it :huh:

Man, I should've been following this tread better.

So it looks as of no LE coins are available now ... right? The same for the first 10 set?

LE's all sold out, I have not put the first ten up for listings yet. Still wondering about problems with paypal.

Will the first 10 set also be available as a LE set?

Man, I should've been following this tread better.

So it looks as of no LE coins are available now ... right? The same for the first 10 set?

LE's all sold out, I have not put the first ten up for listings yet. Still wondering about problems with paypal.

Will the first 10 set also be available as a LE set?

No, the LE's were only sold by themselves, only the regulars will be available in the full set.