Legend Of Bigfoot Coin

Cryptid

I'll trade a dead cat for one!! :D

Stupid cat was driving us crazy because she was out of cat food. Doesn't matter that we gave her the last bowl full out of the box at about 2:00 this afternoon!! And trust me, the little fat thing ain't gonna starve anytime soon!! ;)

So, I had run down to the grocery store to buy some and had forgot about the sale time until I got back home!! B):DB)

Wow! ;)

I was sitting at my computer by 9 EST just in case these were to sell out right away. I quickly purchased one and paid for it with PayPal, and assumed that because I didn't have trouble, maybe there was a large amount made and the shop wouldn't be running out. So I did some things online, and on a whim checked back 45 minutes later and was shocked to see them all gone! But they were actually sold out in minutes? Wow I'm glad I was ready for this one!

Devil Dog and I need to find one of these.

So how does one get one of your new coins Phantom? You don't seem to reply to email B)

To get one of my coins you must follow my tracks...

I reply to emails from my Family and Friends I know. You are not part of either group ;) .

Now Devil Dog and I will go back to the cache jungles of darkness in search of Big Foot :D ...

Edited by The Phantom Cacher.

We missed out on getting some of these coins. :D I would like to get two for my husband and brother-in-law if someone is willing to sell or trade. They had a very spooky experience here in Utah several years ago on a hunting trip just east of where we live. We have bear and cougar in the area but they swear that no bear or cougar will stock anyone upright on just two legs for very long and this smelly creature stocked them almost all the way back to the truck. The never did get to see what was following them but they heard it and smelled it. My husband said the hair on the back of his neck stood up all the way back and he dosn't scare easy. :) This is a cool coin and we are sorry we missed it.

I am Going to claim the FTB on this one.

Completed in 11 seconds.

From my log in page at the store.

Purchase History

Date Item Cost S&H Total Quanty Status Shipped?

2006-02-12 21:00:11 Legend Of Bigfoot Geocoin $7.00 $3.37 $10.37 1 active No

Close, but not quite.

2006-02-12 21:00:09 Legend Of Bigfoot Geocoin $21.00 $4.09 $25.09 3 active No

Yep I knew someone had a quicker draw.

Darn.

I'll happily take 2nd.

So it was you slowin me up Eh?

just kidding.

I am Going to claim the FTB on this one.

Completed in 11 seconds.

From my log in page at the store.

Purchase History

Date Item Cost S&H Total Quanty Status Shipped?

2006-02-12 21:00:11 Legend Of Bigfoot Geocoin $7.00 $3.37 $10.37 1 active No

Close, but not quite.

2006-02-12 21:00:09 Legend Of Bigfoot Geocoin $21.00 $4.09 $25.09 3 active No

You can easily get the auction stopped by submitting a copyright infringement to that e auction site under the stealing of photos.

I got many auctions (for porcelain figures we sell) stopped where people were using my photos for their auctions.

To report the auction go here

Picture Theft

Then click on the Report link and fill everything else out.

Edited by KSWader

You can easily get the auction stopped by submitting a copyright infringement to that e auction site under the stealing of photos.

I got many auctions (for porcelain figures we sell) stopped where people were using my photos for their auctions.

Picture Theft

Also I'm not so sure they allow you to sell something that's not even in your possesion, or even pre-sales....

Picture Theft

Also I'm not so sure they allow you to sell something that's not even in your possesion, or even pre-sales....

I told on that person. reprted the Pic theft and the selling them when they don't have them yet.

They did note that in the Auction though.

Picture Theft

I thought I saw somewhere you can have 30 days grace period, (that's how everyone gets away with pre-selling their coins here using paypal) eB*y=Paypal

We missed out on getting some of these coins. :( I would like to get two for my husband and brother-in-law if someone is willing to sell or trade.

That sounds like a fair trade, two coins for your husband and brother in law, BTW are they trackable?

Edited by Varmint

My guess is like AG said these will be showing up off and on at different times.

I know for register users you have 24 hours to buy, and for users that weren't registered with the site I think it is 10 minutes so keep on the look out. :laughing:

I bought one... After reading this thread, I should of bought two.

Then I went to the coinstore just to browse around and guess what? There where two sitting in unpaid orders.

I guess I hit the buy button more than twice....

I now have three... and will trade two when they come in.

I've been looking all over for this coin... I would be more than happy to buy them both or trade.