Indiana Micro Geocoin

bikinibottomfeeders

Here is the email I got from Rusty:

Hi Jim,

I still have not received them although they are scheduled to be here any day.

They were still being held up yesterday due to quality issues with the engraving on some of them and while we both want a quality coin at least some priority has to be given to just getting them shipped out. I have stopped short of just simply saying to ship them because I want nice coins but I have demanded at least partial shipment of the coins that do not have problems.

I will keep you posted.

My apologies,

Rusty…

We will keep you updated as soon as more info is known. Sorry for the wait!

Jim & Dave

Great News...Just got off phone with Rusty and coins are in Michigan and will be mailed to us later today. We hope to have these in a couple of days and then give us thru the weekend to get them shipped out. Will post a picture as soon as I got them in hand for all to see.

We're glad that they are finally arriving so we can get these in your hands and into caches!

Jim & Dave

Here's a scan of the coins in all the metals.

51d10576-acd9-4a04-9335-834d3fab4da5.jpg

Kindof hard to see in picture, coins are epoxied coated for their protection.

We have a limited amount left to sell, however we are going to wait til we get those already paid for shipped first.

Before everyone asks:

We made 50 in Blk Nickle for Dave and I to split for trades, etc. :lol:

I have mailed out about 95 % of the orders today. These are the US orders and still got a few left to mail out tomorrow.

Dave (BikiniBottomFeeders) is mailing out the Overseas orders and hopefully will have those mailed out shortly. Alot of custom papers to fill out.

We have a few coins left and will be offering them for sale thru another site shortly. I will post a link as soon as available.

Thanks for being patient on these coins . Hope some of these make it into caches.

I have mailed out about 95 % of the orders today. These are the US orders and still got a few left to mail out tomorrow.

Dave (BikiniBottomFeeders) is mailing out the Overseas orders and hopefully will have those mailed out shortly. Alot of custom papers to fill out.

We have a few coins left and will be offering them for sale thru another site shortly. I will post a link as soon as available.

Thanks for being patient on these coins . Hope some of these make it into caches.

Thanks for the update!

Still waiting on mine..... ;)