Compass Rose 2006

LadyBee4T

Would anyone like to go in with me on a bulk order for these coins? To get the bulk order pricing you need to order at least 50 coins. If we got say 30 ordered I could make up the rest probably--I just can pay for and don't want 50.

The reason I'm asking is that for some reason I didn't receive the first emeail announcing the sale of the 600 coins (no not in my spam folder either) I watched the site and my email most of the day. When I finally got the email saying they had an additional 200 coins they were all gone too so I lost out. Ordering through CoinsandPins individually won't be an option for me as I will be on vacation and won't have computer access then.

So......unless someone would order a few extra for me and my caching buddy the bulk order in about the only way I can get one.

Please email me through my profile. Thanks!

As I had a great response, I placed an order which hopefully will go through a little while ago for those who had requested them as of that time 3PM EST. If this got too big I couldn't put them all on my credit card you see. If anyone requested some after then I will try to see if the order can be increased but I can't make any promises.

Edited by LadyBee4T

I would be in for a few (let's say 3) if you are considering international orders too...

Sure that wouldn't be a problem I don't think. Not sure how payment would be made as I've never done this before but I would imagine we could work something out. Also I would just have to find out what the postage would be so your cost would be a little higher than here in the States..

I would be in for a few (let's say 3) if you are considering international orders too...

Sure that wouldn't be a problem I don't think. Not sure how payment would be made as I've never done this before but I would imagine we could work something out. Also I would just have to find out what the postage would be so your cost would be a little higher than here in the States..

I was planning on ordering one or two. I have done a bulk order be fore, email me if you would like help. I also can help you with postage.

Edited by The Fraher Family

I emailed, I would take 25 right off the top if we could get a bulk order going. AuntieNae

Got the email!!!! Looks like this just might work. Now have to see if I can get that bulk order as they told me. I see the UK club had a problem so I will let everyone know as soon as I know.

I have sent a request for an order to C&P which includes everyone who have replies up to this time. Response has been fantastic BTW. When the details have been worked out I will emailed everyone on the list.

These are the ones who have replied so far

Dressel Dragons

dblrngr

peconic bay sailors

ckayaks

AuntieNae

Princess Lisa

the moop alongs

pumabert

Fraher Family

sawblade5

Los Muertos

plem45

walkabouts

dances with moose

If your name ins't on the list and you replied before this posting please forward that email again.

If there are additional requests I can ask to increase the order possibly. Thanks everybody!!

It looks like the 2006 Compass Rose been delayed again until after May 15th because the supplier Coins and Pins decided to move their servers to NC without notice. I don't know why It will take 3 months to move a server but I guess they have a lot to pack up.

Their web site says:

"All transactions for current customers will continue as usual, but new customer requests will be delayed until we are moved into our new office."

MAYBE the 2006 Compass Rose won't be delayed :blink:

John