Tadpoles

Haydock Hunters

I recently posted a question about D/T on my stats page, And I got the answer to my question (thaks to all who helped) But now I've got another.....underneath my name on the question and answer page I see I have become A tadpole! I was just wondering if it is some kind of rating system? Thanks for any help you can offer me.

I recently posted a question about D/T on my stats page, And I got the answer to my question (thaks to all who helped) But now I've got another.....underneath my name on the question and answer page I see I have become A tadpole! I was just wondering if it is some kind of rating system? Thanks for any help you can offer me.

As I understand it, when you have made a minimum number of post the Tadpole lable goes away. I do not kow how many. And I may not have this 100% correct.

Edited by JohnnyVegas

Why can't we all be frogs then after 10 posts? :)

Cricket frog= 10-50 posts

Tree-frog= 51- 99 posts

Pickerel frog= 100-500

Leopard frog = 501- 1,000

Cuban Tree-frog = 1,001 - 1,999

Bullfrog over 2,000 posts

:(

Can Briansnat (16,464 posts to date) be a Goliath frog (Conraua goliath)?

giant.jpg

I think Peachy PA is right - it's 10 (unless you are a premium member). You are a tadpole in honor of Signal, our mascot (baby frog = tadpole... you get the idea)

I beg to differ about this, I am a tadpole apparently, a relatively new cacher (found 47, hidden 4 with 2 waiting approval since I started mid-Jan 06) AND a Premium Member, yet my lable is tadpole, so it must be based on posts alone. I don't really care as I am a lurker and reader more so than a poster, I am not by far even close to being able to disperse information but a newbie learning, and like to research my questions before posting. Post counts in my experience mean nothing, it's what and how you share that makes it worth anything!!

From a lowly tadpole!! :smile:

I think Peachy PA is right - it's 10 (unless you are a premium member). You are a tadpole in honor of Signal, our mascot (baby frog = tadpole... you get the idea)

I beg to differ about this, I am a tadpole apparently, a relatively new cacher (found 47, hidden 4 with 2 waiting approval since I started mid-Jan 06) AND a Premium Member, yet my lable is tadpole, so it must be based on posts alone. I don't really care as I am a lurker and reader more so than a poster, I am not by far even close to being able to disperse information but a newbie learning, and like to research my questions before posting. Post counts in my experience mean nothing, it's what and how you share that makes it worth anything!!

From a lowly tadpole!! :blink:

Ah! Since you are a Premium Member, you can change your title under your name to anything you want. Just go to your account page and you can change it. :blink:

From a lowly tadpole!! :blink:

Ah! Since you are a Premium Member, you can change your title under your name to anything you want. Just go to your account page and you can change it. :blink:

On my profile page or account page, where it says Forums Title, it says Permium Member, but on here it still says Tadpole!

On my profile page or account page, where it says Forums Title, it says Permium Member, but on here it still says Tadpole!

That's because you haven't changed it.

Your not reading what I wrote, my profile page doen not say TADPOLE.....it says Premium MEmber, but here it says Tadpole,....it really doesn't make that much differnece to me, heck I'll get the min req posts just in this thread!! LOL

Your not reading what I wrote, my profile page doen not say TADPOLE.....it says Premium MEmber, but here it says Tadpole,....it really doesn't make that much differnece to me, heck I'll get the min req posts just in this thread!! LOL

What Prime Suspect means is that if you go to yor profile page and change your Forum Title to something *other than* "Premium Member" (and then re-enter the forum thru the Geocaching.com site so that it updates), it will display your new forum title even before you have 10 posts.

What Prime Suspect means is that if you go to yor profile page and change your Forum Title to something *other than* "Premium Member" (and then re-enter the forum thru the Geocaching.com site so that it updates), it will display your new forum title even before you have 10 posts.

Gotcha, it did... something to be said for clear, consise instructions! :blink:

I suspect that your problem lies with the fact that your profile parameters -- now that you have updated them on the geocaching.com profile page -- need to be updated on the forum. If I remember correctly, the way to do this is to close any browser windows which are open on the forum, and then open a browser window and log into the main geocaching.com site (not the forum). After logging in, click on "Forums" in the left-hand column -- that should force the server to update your profile info in the forum area. This will probably do it!