60c Almost Look New W/ City Select 7 Dvd $300 + Shipping

AWGD8

The buyer backs out on my 1st post as he doesn`t need City Select 7, and now I`m lowering the price $300 + shipping (the closer you are... the cheaper you`ll get this unit).

My new Gps is on the way with City Navigator loaded in...! That is why I`m giving away my City Select 7 upgrade for less than 50% of what the original price or the current market price...

What`s included:

1) Gps 60c (almost look brand new! Still covers by Garmin Manuf. Warranty for 6 more months). Includes Standard Accessories that comes with 60C unit. (note: car suction cup is replaced by fixed car mount- you can still remove the unit but the base is fixed by adhesive)

-lanyard, manual, belt clip, Waypoint Manager Cd, etc....

2) City Select Version 7 upgrade with one free unlock for your 2nd Garmin unit- The 60c is already unlocked and you can just login to Garmin website to retrieve the backup code inorder to install to your PC`s.(I`ll provide you a City Select code#) (Will include the City Select Ver. 6 inorder to install ver. 7)

3) Garmin Body Glove (A must for geocaching- to protect the unit from scratches- specially the screen) - worth $20+

4) 12V Car adapter - worth $20+

Note: City Select 7 upgrade alone cost around $110-120

The cheapest brand new 60C is around $310

Your total savings is close to $150 !!!!!

PAYPAL or USPS money order only...

Asking price (FIXED): $300 plus shipping.

Hurry!!! before I change my mind... (honestly.... B) )

I don`t think you can get any better deal than this- except if your are buying one that is abused , refurbished or out of warranty... B)

I`ll drop it off if you are within the area.

AWGD8@YAHOO.COM

Edited by AWGD8
The buyer backs out on my 1st post as he doesn`t need City Select 7, and now I`m lowering the price $300 + shipping (the closer you are... the cheaper you`ll get this unit).

My new Gps is on the way with City Navigator loaded in...! That is why I`m giving away my City Select 7 upgrade for less than 50% of what the original price or the current market price...

What`s included:

1) Gps 60c (almost look brand new! Still covers by Garmin Manuf. Warranty for 6 more months). Includes Standard Accessories that comes with 60C unit. (note: car suction cup is replaced by fixed car mount- you can still remove the unit but the base is fixed by adhesive)

-lanyard, manual, belt clip, Waypoint Manager Cd, etc....

2) City Select Version 7 upgrade with one free unlock for your 2nd Garmin unit- The 60c is already unlocked and you can just login to Garmin website to retrieve the backup code inorder to install to your PC`s.(I`ll provide you a City Select code#) (Will include the City Select Ver. 6 inorder to install ver. 7)

3) Garmin Body Glove (A must for geocaching- to protect the unit from scratches- specially the screen) - worth $20+

4) 12V Car adapter - worth $20+

Note: City Select 7 upgrade alone cost around $110-120

The cheapest brand new 60C is around $310

Your total savings is close to $150 !!!!!

PAYPAL or USPS money order only...

Asking price (FIXED): $300 plus shipping.

Hurry!!! before I change my mind... (honestly.... :D )

I don`t think you can get any better deal than this- except if your are buying one that is abused , refurbished or out of warranty... :D

I`ll drop it off if you are within the area.

AWGD8@YAHOO.COM

I can`t believe there is no takers at this price... :D