Cito Sticker For Film Can?

treedweller

In the newbie forum, a discussion of film cans wandered into CITO. Specifically, leaving same in caches, stuffed with a trash bag and labeled with a sticker explaining CITO.

I really like this idea, and would like a pointer to the sticker. I can buy some if need be, but I'm guessing someone has a nice template all made up for me to print onto standard label sheets (hint, hint).

thx,

treedweller

Here's a link for one I found that you can print on Avery 5167 labels.

CITO Label

I have a different format that I use - it has the CITO logo on it and prints on two up Avery labels. Unfortunately I can't find the link for it right now B). Hopefully someone will post it. If no one does I can email you a copy of it when I get home tonight.

Thanks for being interested in this practice. I leave at least one in every cache that I find. Hopefully it's making a difference.

Those are some good templates :o

I didn't want to fight the printer every time I wanted to make another batch, so I just had one of those online address label places make up a roll of them. It was like $10 for 600 labels, and they didn't have any grapics that looked like cleaning up so I just went with place text. But they work :)

afb154b6-9c87-4308-8b68-fde39c05d448.jpg