Scotland Geocoin

SlytherinAlex

Information here.

This is going to be a nice coin, of the usual standard that is expected from gcCOINS.com.

For the first time, delivery to Europe will be the same time as to USA/Canada so you should get your coins before the sharks get them on ebay, but the downside is that we have to pay the 17.5% tax to get the coins into the EU which is making shipping a touch more expensive for the EU. :laughing:

Alex.

Edited by SlytherinAlex

Still no invoice :-(

You don't get an invoice. You fill out the order form. The web page calculates your total including shipping and insurance if applicable, then it throws you straight into PayPal to pay.

This isn't an ideal scenario but it saves me an extra tier of admin.

So if you filled out the order form but didn't carry on and pay at PayPal, then your order did not complete. There are a few instances where that has happened, but there is a safety net and I will email anyone who is in that situation to make sure of what they require.

Alex.

Edited by SlytherinAlex

The Scotland geocoin is almost sold out. There are less than 30 left and they will not last out the day.

This is your last chance to order one as there will be no more of this design produced.

Full details are available here.

I will try to pull the ordering page down as soon as the 30 are gone, but if it goes over I will refund any monies paid straight away.

And here is the icon for the coin.

scot32.gif

Alex.

Edited by SlytherinAlex