Bikedog Memorial Coins Now On Sale!

Cornerstone4

Several of you have suggested that I start a new topic for this, so here it is!

We have released the coins for production, and I anticipate receiving them sometime around the 20th of this month. (February)

The coins are 1.75" long, and are a copper finish to match his actual smashed pennies that the design is based on.

There will be 5 coins finished in antique silver. 3 for the family, 1 to auction, and if we can figure out how to do it, 1 to raffle.

You can purchase the coins HERE, or else email me if you want to pay by check.

Thanks again for all of your help.

Dave

Our group is taking care of ours, thanks for the opportunity!

As for the raffle. What about taking all the names from the buy it list and stickin' em a hat? Hmmm, that counts us out cuz we're in a group buy (unless the groups send you the names of everyone), if you're using excel or something to keep track, then just # pieces of paper and the number will match the name in that line. Just a thought.

Hi,

I was trying to buy one of these great memorial coins, but couldn't get the paypal link to work. Is it disabled? I tried at 0725 Chicago time. Thanks

Biggeek Ben

Let me check on that for you...it should still be working.

I have received several more payments today, so the link is still working. If you are having trouble, you need to add the coin to your list as "seeking". Then, click on the check mark by your name in the list, and then the PayPal link will be there.

Email me directly if you still have any problems.

I'm trying to sign-in/register and all I get is a message of error 40. What's an error 40 and how do I fix it?

Terri

I'm not sure on that one. You can try emailing Marc and Willie on the cointracking site for help.

We haven't even sold half of the coins yet, so don't worry about missing out. If all else fails, email me, and I will give you my PayPal address to send payment to.

I figured out error 40 and finally got logged in this morning. Amazing what a good night's sleep will do for you! Paid for 3: one for me to keep, one for a new cache by the newest bike shop (just opened last month) and one for my girlfriend's daughter. I think Bikedog and Amy would have really gotten along even though she's only turning 14. Amy caches and collects smashed pennies. She also rides as a passenger on bikes whenever she can! I bought this coin for her as a birthday present.

Terri