Cito Event In Devon

davy boy

I will be hoping to set a Cito event in Devon on Sat 22nd April 2006 as this is international cito day.At present i am waiting for written permission from the landowners before setting the cache page.

Please post your interest here if you would like to attend the event.

There would also be several new caches set for the day and lunch at a local pub.. :ph34r:

Edited by davy boy

I'll be there for bits of the day, due to having to fit round a dog show in the morning. I might miss the litter pick and just meet everyone for lunch and the afternoon caching if that's okay with you? hehe (joking).

Great, a new icon :ph34r:

To update the Royles and anyone else, it will be about 10 minutes west from J30 of the M5 (Exeter Services)

Edited by Stuey

I'll be there for bits of the day, due to having to fit round a dog show in the morning. I might miss the litter pick and just meet everyone for lunch and the afternoon caching if that's okay with you? hehe (joking).

Great, a new icon :P

To update the Royles and anyone else, it will be about 10 minutes west from J30 of the M5 (Exeter Services)

I am not sure about the west bit Stuey,i thought it was east from J30 of the M5???? :ph34r:

We'll be there hopefully with a new cache set :lol:

:P Could this be the awaited FINAL HURDLE 4 we have all been waiting for? :o

it will be about 10 minutes west from J30 of the M5 (Exeter Services)

I am not sure about the west bit Stuey,i thought it was east from J30 of the M5???? :laughing:

OOPS! Yeah.... What a plonker I am, haha. Are you sure you still want some help with the cache page from me Dave? haha

Just a speculative enquiry to see if a cheapo weekend can be done here - any possibility of an overnight stay (special geocachers rate?) at a campsite locally?

I will post details of a local campsite when i have more details as there is one nearby.anyone wanting b+b or hotel contact me through GC.com and i will see what i can do.

Just a speculative enquiry to see if a cheapo weekend can be done here - any possibility of an overnight stay (special geocachers rate?) at a campsite locally?

There's a list of local campsites here. Not all have got webpages for browsing but being local I'd say St Johns Farm would be a good choice - it's near to the event, not too small (or big for that matter), yet has enough amenities for 'comfort camping' :ph34r: