Coin Trading Lists

The Fraher Family

I desire to trade coins. when making a trade I am asked how to access my list. I see that there are a few sites to trade coins along with other options.

My question is which one os the best? I realize most have a cost, which I am not too impressed with...

In response, please tell me which one you think is the best and why, plus cost...

Thanks!

:)

I use two - The caching place ($15 a year) and coin tracking ($18 year). My goal was to only use 1, but right now I like features of both so I have both for at least another 6 months. For me, I think CT works better for invetory control and adding coins right away, but I like the overall coin database setup at TCP for just storing a list and trading with other people.

I'm currently using TCP. I like their ease of use as well as thier look and feel. However it seems that they are slow to get new coins into their system and they don't have features outside of seeking, keeping, and available. CT has more features but isn't as easy to use. I wish CT was as easy to use as the other place.

I'm currently using TCP. I like their ease of use as well as thier look and feel. However it seems that they are slow to get new coins into their system and they don't have features outside of seeking, keeping, and available. CT has more features but isn't as easy to use. I wish CT was as easy to use as the other place.

Ditto, TCP is absolutely easier for me to view, use, and understand.