With help from:

HOGWILDSTUFF

The Cointown geocoin is now available.

These geocoins are Trackable at www.geocaching.com

Jump in and get a piece of Cointown.

After all you are Cointown.

Thanks

GEO*TRAILBLAZER 1

I hope I followed the new guidelines correctly.

>edited link to proper page.<

<Edited to make the link point directly to the product being offered>

Edited by GEO*Trailblazer 1

I think this coin is such a letdown after the wonderful job you did on the ARK-MO coin.

Where is cointown anyways? Heck, I cannot find a coin in a cache let alone a whole town full of them. I believe this is yet another example of a pointless coin (perhaps other than trying to make a buck). A generic back too! So sorry to see all the garbage piling up right now.

Sir,

I am sorry you feel let down by this one.

I plan on getting as many of these I can in caches.

I see from your profile you have not even found one.

I also saw that where you are may not be as cache friendly as other parts of the world.

If you would like I would send you a care package.

This design was made before the ARK-MO was.

And it appeals to the fun side of life.

I am really working on a cointown here I have one cache already and working on another coin exchange. cache.

Variety is the spice of life.

I think this coin is such a letdown after the wonderful job you did on the ARK-MO coin.

Where is cointown anyways? Heck, I cannot find a coin in a cache let alone a whole town full of them. I believe this is yet another example of a pointless coin (perhaps other than trying to make a buck). A generic back too! So sorry to see all the garbage piling up right now.

Are these sold out allready?

The current counts on each versions page show 246 Regulars and 46 LEs remaining. So that would be a no :ph34r:

GEO*Trailblazer 1, don't worry about a handful of people posting that they don't like the coin. That same person doesn't like a lot of coins announced :lol: I love the design and think the concept is cute.

Edited by AtlantaGal

FSM

The link takes you to a private order page of a particular person.

If I need to e-mail you I will.

I just want to get things right.

Thanks parrolet for catching it ans e-mailing me.

With help from:

HOGWILDSTUFF

The Cointown geocoin is now available.

These geocoins are Trackable at www.geocaching.com

Jump in and get a piece of Cointown.

After all you are Cointown.

Thanks

GEO*TRAILBLAZER 1

I hope I followed the new guidelines correctly.

<Edited to make the link point directly to the product being offered>

GEO*Trailblazer 1 I just emailed you

I got it.

Sent one.

It appears to be fixed.

Thanks again.

Weird, when I added the coins to my cart, they said one price, but when I went to check out, the prices went up for both coins. What's up with that? I bought them anyway, but I would like to know why the prices went up on checkout.

--Marky

:ph34r::lol: I am not sure why it did that. You do need to log in before adding the items to your cart. If you are due a refund, I will work through all of the orders and take care of that over the next couple of days. Sorry.

I just linked to the sale page. IF it's not working correctly, please contact the owner of the site selling the coins.

If there is a different link, please send it to me and I will correct it.

I did and we are looking into it as we speak.

Thanks for the fast reply.

GTB1

What does the icon look like for this coin? And how many were minted of each?

750 total.

250 LE.

500 Regular.

Got me buffaloed on the icon :ph34r:

Weird, when I added the coins to my cart, they said one price, but when I went to check out, the prices went up for both coins. What's up with that? I bought them anyway, but I would like to know why the prices went up on checkout.

--Marky

:lol::ph34r: I am not sure why it did that. You do need to log in before adding the items to your cart. If you are due a refund, I will work through all of the orders and take care of that over the next couple of days. Sorry.

I verified that I am still getting the same behavior. Here are some screenshots.

I'm logged in:

loggedin.jpg

My cart is empty:

emptycart.jpg

I add one of each coin:

fullcart.jpg

I click on the view basket button and get this:

viewbasket.jpg

It must be only happening to me, because I don't see anyone else complaining. With only one of each coin ordered, the difference was less that a dollar. No big deal. Just thought you might want to try and see why this is happening to me.

--Marky

This is odd. I have e-mails and calls out to my cart guy. I do know that you need to log in before placing your order to get your discount (if you are due one)

Why it jumps for you I don't know. I tried it and it works fine for me.

--Marky

:lol::ph34r: I am not sure why it did that. You do need to log in before adding the items to your cart. If you are due a refund, I will work through all of the orders and take care of that over the next couple of days. Sorry.

I verified that I am still getting the same behavior. Here are some screenshots.

I'm logged in:

loggedin.jpg

My cart is empty:

emptycart.jpg

I add one of each coin:

fullcart.jpg

I click on the view basket button and get this:

viewbasket.jpg

It must be only happening to me, because I don't see anyone else complaining. With only one of each coin ordered, the difference was less that a dollar. No big deal. Just thought you might want to try and see why this is happening to me.

--Marky

Prices change from low to high when I tried also. I use Firefox if that helps.

Did not order any I was just checking.

Tom

Good, it's harder to track down a problem when it's only happening to one person. :ph34r:

I was using firefox as well. I just tried it with I.E. and got the same results though.

--Marky

Prices change from low to high when I tried also. I use Firefox if that helps.

Did not order any I was just checking.

Tom

Good, it's harder to track down a problem when it's only happening to one person. :ph34r:

I was using firefox as well. I just tried it with I.E. and got the same results though.

--Marky

Me also :lol:

Same here. Firefox 1.5.0.1, although appears to be browser independent.

©¿©¬

Same here. Firefox 1.5.0.1, although appears to be browser independent.

©¿©¬

I emailed Steve about the same thing happening to me. I use MSIE tho. I was billed $8 and $8.50 and was logged in at the time I placed my order.

Whoops, I too was logged in and got the $8.00 and $8.50. Didn't even notice it until coming back here. :o

If you are supposed to get a discount, I am in the process of making them. You don't need to ask. I have done about 50 already will get a bunch more done this evening, but probably not all. I should be able to finish them tomorrow. I am working on the hick-up. Still dont know why this is happening.

I will post when they are all done. At that point if you think you should have gotten one and didn't e-mail me.

sigh . . . .

Refunds are being processed in the order the order came in so earliest orders are done first.

:laughing: