Better Cover For The Gps60c/s

Try this. It is the one I am going to get when I get my 60Cx! or just run a Google search for "GPSmap 60C case". Good luck! B)

I got this one a while back and it works pretty good. There is hole on the back for the "button" but not for the USB/round pin. You could cut your own if you want to.

Hi,

So if I've got it right, you've got the so-called sharkskin cover BE130 from thegpsstore, right ?

A great thing would be to see a photo of the back side of this cover, as it doesn't seem to be available anywhere on the web, AFAIK. The gpsstore shows the front side only.

Do you think that would be possible ?

Thanks in advance.

P.

Edited by pyt22fr

r60nlarge.jpg

The Gilsson cover will slip on and off pretty easy. As I read your initial post .... you needed to be able to put your unit in a mount and connect the 4 pin power source cable. I know of no cover that can stay on the unit and let you mount it in a RAM or Garmin mount. Possibly one of those cell phone clamp mounts that push in from the sides ..... any seamstress can put a reinforced hole in any cover for you for a couple of bucks. ImpalaBob

The Gilsson cover will slip on and off pretty easy. As I read your initial post .... you needed to be able to put your unit in a mount and connect the 4 pin power source cable. I know of no cover that can stay on the unit and let you mount it in a RAM or Garmin mount. Possibly one of those cell phone clamp mounts that push in from the sides ..... any seamstress can put a reinforced hole in any cover for you for a couple of bucks. ImpalaBob

Thanks for the explanations and for the pic, ImpalaBob.

I bet a few people here would be happy to see the same pic for the BE130 (both sides !).

P.

Thanks for the explanations and for the pic, ImpalaBob.

I bet a few people here would be happy to see the same pic for the BE130 (both sides !).

P.

Problem solve! Gillison 60C/CS body glove

Here`s the front pic:

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/751/gillisonfront1mr.gif

Here`s the back:

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/8751/gillisonback3bw.jpg

:):(;):);)

Edited by AWGD8

Hi,

So if I've got it right, you've got the so-called sharkskin cover BE130 from thegpsstore, right ?

A great thing would be to see a photo of the back side of this cover, as it doesn't seem to be available anywhere on the web, AFAIK. The gpsstore shows the front side only.

Do you think that would be possible ?

Thanks in advance.

P.

Here ya go.

60_01.JPG

60_02.JPG

60_03.JPG

60_04.JPG