Skirtlifter And Lamp Post Coins Update

Thorny1

did they go out today?

Ok! The update we've all been waiting for :P

The coins will be shipped to us on 3/2 (Thur) and we should have them in our hands 3/3 (Fri) or 3/4 (Sat) at the latest. We wil be spending Sunday packaging them up and hopefully everything will be mailed on Monday 3/6!!!

We're almost there, folks! Thank you all for your patience and support!

Team Pez, GA Cacher, MadHattersNeverland, BackBrakeBilly, Thorny1

The coins were shipped to us in two different shipments for some reason. The Skirtlifters came in Friday, the Lamp Posts came in today. We've spent the afternoon packaging them up and I'm in the process of finishing the overseas shipments right now. They should all be in the mail system to you tomorrow. I won't tease you by telling you they look great and we are very pleased with them, I'll just tell you I haven't had time to take a picture of them yet and I will try to get one posted after I finish the overseas packages. That way you can see them for yourself.

Thank you all for your patience, the waiting is almost over for this :anicute:

T1

one of "Those Coin Guys"

Thanks, AG :anicute:

How about a Glowing picture?

Don't forget folks the smileys and the lamp lighht glows in the dark!!!!

Here's the best I could get with the glow-in-the-dark features.

318c7cc2-cbea-4673-a3d0-0eaaea9a0cb7.jpg under black light

8954734b-3250-4ef3-896f-4a69a0b657b1.jpg in the dark and glowing

On the front of both coins the lamp glows, on the back of the Skirtlifter it's the lamp and the two smileys at the bottom and on the back of the Lamp Post it's the lamp. The backs are shown in the pictures above.

T1

Wow that looks really cool. I am glad I have that handheld blacklight coming. :)

Don't confuse Glow in the dark with Blacklight paint, they are two different things.

The coins are incredible - just wait until you get yours!

-TP

one of "Those Coin Guys"

Wow that looks really cool. I am glad I have that handheld blacklight coming. :)

Don't confuse Glow in the dark with Blacklight paint, they are two different things.

Yeah I know, but most glow in the dark paint will show up to a certain extent with the help of a blacklight right? It may not look the same or have the same effect but you can still see the features, or at least I am hoping. If it doesn't work out I will let you know :)

All orders were shipped today except for 2 - one to Canada and one to the UK and they will go out in the morning. Thank you once again for all of your patience and support and we look forward to introducing you to our next coin sometime tomorrow :laughing:

Team Pez, GA Cacher, MadHattersNeverland, BackBrakeBilly, Thorny1

They came today. THANKS!

One question though, my son activated one (round) to place out this weekend and it has the PC icon. When do you expect the icon to go live?

We spoke to Bryan Monday and he is aware of the icon problem. Jaermy has been sick this week and they hope to fix it by the end of the week.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention as we forgot to post that info.

GA Cacher et al

They came today. THANKS!

One question though, my son activated one (round) to place out this weekend and it has the PC icon. When do you expect the icon to go live?

We spoke to Bryan Monday and he is aware of the icon problem. Jaermy has been sick this week and they hope to fix it by the end of the week.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention as we forgot to post that info.

GA Cacher et al

Here is the answer from yesterday. When Groundspeak fixes the icon it will be up. It was a glitch and will be corrected soon.

Quick question just out of curiosity:

The coins I recieve were in Coins and Pins flips and then wrapped in plastic with instructions to get the activation code from the geocoinclub. Who really made the coin?

Coins and Pins made the coins and we received once again thier awesome product. We have used the geocoinclub website for code retrieval since they introduced that feature and have been quite satisfied with the service.

T1

The coins I recieve were in Coins and Pins flips and then wrapped in plastic with instructions to get the activation code from the geocoinclub. Who really made the coin?

Coins and Pins made the coins and we received once again thier awesome product. We have used the geocoinclub website for code retrieval since they introduced that feature and have been quite satisfied with the service.

T1

Cool, Thanks for answering! Very nice looking coins and easy activation plus fast shipping! All around thanks :rolleyes:

T1

Cool, Thanks for answering! Very nice looking coins and easy activation plus fast shipping! All around thanks :huh:

Thank you for the kind words and support :rolleyes:

"Those Coin Guys"