Skirtlifter And Lamp Post Coins Update

Thorny1

Here is your update on those coins:

We had originally intended to sell 1000 of each coin, we did not get the sales for that and are cutting off the coins at 550 each. That leaves us with about 20 of each coin to sell right now. Email TeamSkirtlifter@gmail.com if you would like to increase your order or if you missed them originally. Once the 20 coins are spoken for we will start a waiting list in case someone doesn't pay. Each coin will still have an individual icon, the only difference will be the tracking numbers will be PCxxxx instead of CHxxxx.

Invoices will start going out this week, we are just waiting on the firm shipping date from the mint. Stay tuned for that. Estimated shipping is the last week of February.

We appreciate your continued support and thanks for your patience!

Team Pez, GA Cacher, MadHattersNeverland, BackBrakeBilly, Thorny1

Here is your update on those coins:

We had originally intended to sell 1000 of each coin, we did not get the sales for that and are cutting off the coins at 550 each. That leaves us with about 20 of each coin to sell right now. Email TeamSkirtlifter@gmail.com if you would like to increase your order or if you missed them originally. Once the 20 coins are spoken for we will start a waiting list in case someone doesn't pay. Each coin will still have an individual icon, the only difference will be the tracking numbers will be PCxxxx instead of CHxxxx.

Invoices will start going out this week, we are just waiting on the firm shipping date from the mint. Stay tuned for that. Estimated shipping is the last week of February.

We appreciate your continued support and thanks for your patience!

Just e-mailed you for 2 of each, Thanks.

Codekeyguy

Had you sent the invoices yet? I am getting mails from that e place stating offers been made, but gives bad links. (Just in case I've sent this to spoof at that eplace.com for them to look at)

The invoices have not been sent out yet. They will come from teamskirtlifter @ gmail.com thru paypal (remove the spaces to contact).

T1

Had you sent the invoices yet? I am getting mails from that e place stating offers been made, but gives bad links. (Just in case I've sent this to spoof at that eplace.com for them to look at)

The invoices have not been sent out yet. They will come from teamskirtlifter @ gmail.com thru paypal (remove the spaces to contact).

T1

I just got an invoice for the coins but it came from longash @ gmail.com . How come the difference - it makes me nervous when they don't agree.

-40-

T1

I just got an invoice for the coins but it came from longash @ gmail.com . How come the difference - it makes me nervous when they don't agree.

-40-

I started invoiceing tonight.

The invoices are coming from me Ga Cacher, Thomas F walsh my primary paypal account is longash@gmail.com the secondary account is teamskirtlifter@gmail.com.

Hope this clears this up.

Thanks for your support

My apologies for the confusion, too, about where the invoices were coming from for the coins.

These coin editions are sold out now. Any other orders will be placed on a waiting list and filled on a first come/first served basis if there are any cancellations or non payments.

Thank you all for your support!

T1

Edited by Thorny1

QUOTE(the.pud @ Jan 15 2006, 12:16 PM) *

email sent for two of each via international shipping rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

I sent you an email back on the 15th Jan to email addy t..............r@gmail.com (you know what goes where the dots are) but haven't seen a paypal invoice yet?

A your saying they are now sold out. Does my first order stand or have i missed out on these coins?

Cheers Michael

QUOTE(the.pud @ Jan 15 2006, 12:16 PM) *

email sent for two of each via international shipping rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

I sent you an email back on the 15th Jan to email addy t..............r@gmail.com (you know what goes where the dots are) but haven't seen a paypal invoice yet?

A your saying they are now sold out. Does my first order stand or have i missed out on these coins?

Cheers Michael

Ditto....

Again i get my hand slapped by AG :(:D

Nah, no hand slapping. Just know Ga Cacher works a lot and sends the invoices in his spare time. If you ordered coins before the order cut-off, no need to worry. You'll get an invoice.

Yet again, AG deserves a big round of applause for being our spokesperson! :o

Thanks AG!

-TP

Again i get my hand slapped by AG :o:(

Nah, no hand slapping. Just know Ga Cacher works a lot and sends the invoices in his spare time. If you ordered coins before the order cut-off, no need to worry. You'll get an invoice.

Yet again, AG deserves a big round of applause for being our spokesperson! :D

Thanks AG!

-TP

I have yet to finish all the invoices. The Pud and Go Jaybbe you both have your orders accepted and will receive an invoice shortly.

Thank you .

I still hadn't recived my invoice yet at its past the weekend. Did you get them all sent out yet?

nor have i but his post was only dated 2 days ago.... takes time... i can wait....

Nope, they have not all been sent out. Unfortunately I've been sick and GA Cacher has been busy at work. We are getting them sent out as fast as we can and we apologize for the wait.

Thanks for your patience :mellow:

T1

I PP'ed!! ;)

:D Umm... That's PAY PAL'ed!

Not a bladder problem!! :D

yea, uh-huh. thats what all them FLOYD/CALHOUN folk say ... :o

-TP

Well come on! Which is it Floyd or Calhoun? :D

OK, I know when dealing with PP'ed... DEPENDS!

;):D Get it DEPENDS! :D Hoo Hoo Haa Haa :D:P

:D Umm Uhh Ummm <---clearing throat

Sorry! ;)

Actually it's Rome in Floyd County! ;):D

My apologies for the confusion, too, about where the invoices were coming from for the coins.

These coin editions are sold out now. Any other orders will be placed on a waiting list and filled on a first come/first served basis if there are any cancellations or non payments.

Thank you all for your support!

T1

Just to update ya'll. ALL of the invoices have been sent out. If you did not receive an invoice PLEASE write me at teamskirtlifterATgmail.com (make the @ change of course)

Also if you want one or both of these coins e-mail the request and I will ad you to the wait list. We had a few orders that cancelled when the invoice was sent, those coins went to the top of the wait list. At this time the list is very short and you stand a good chance to get these coins if you act quickly!

As always we want to thank you for your business and your support!

Edited by GA Cacher

Ok! The update we've all been waiting for :(

The coins will be shipped to us on 3/2 (Thur) and we should have them in our hands 3/3 (Fri) or 3/4 (Sat) at the latest. We wil be spending Sunday packaging them up and hopefully everything will be mailed on Monday 3/6!!!

We're almost there, folks! Thank you all for your patience and support!