Another Site Messed Up Groundspeak View

GeckoGeek

I visited a different forum (www.corsicas.com) with my computer. After I was done, I closed up the browser (IE) and came to Groupdspeak. Now I suddenly find instead of the familiar Groundspeak colors, everything is different - it's taken on the color scheme of the other site.

What's worse, all my "new" markers have been reset. Anyway to participate in both forums without messing each other up? I suspect both use the same software, and may be using the same cookies for some reason.

I'm very sure the forum software was updated and this is the new look.

:D

I'll believe that, but I'm just making sure that what I see on my screen is really the new look and not something else. I just surprised that it's new blue instead of green - and apparently the default colors of this software since identical to the forum I was visiting before - hence the confusion.

I don't remember the forums being green before?!? :laughing:

Someone should notify LE about this.

I donno, maybe I'm just suffering from CRS. All I remember was having a big shock when I came in that it seemed it was radially different. More then just the style. Maybe I was using a non-standard skin?

(CRS = Can't remember squat)

I thought I saw a screenshot here recently of the old and new fora (is that the right plural) side by side. I think the reason the new color scheme stands out is because it's more staurated- the old one was more along the lines of blue/grey, this one's BLUE.

That, and people readily notice change. I'm still adjusting to the new look, but after a few more days, I probably won't even think about it.