Tracking Time Geocoin

crake

OK OK OK.... now darn it....lol I never saw the edge text..... I was still to busy being amazed at the amount of detail on the faces of the coin itself. Glad I checked back into this thread to find out something else about this coin...... so..... did I miss anything else? lol By the way ...this coin has gotten alot of ooooooo's and aaaaah's from everyone who has seen it..... this is one spectacular coin....thanks again! Oh and by the way.... is the video of "HOW to Package a Coin " available yet?

Edited by Tup

OK OK OK.... now darn it....lol I never saw the edge text..... I was still to busy being amazed at the amount of detail on the faces of the coin itself. Glad I checked back into this thread to find out something else about this coin...... so..... did I miss anything else? lol By the way ...this coin has gotten alot of ooooooo's and aaaaah's from everyone who has seen it..... this is one spectacular coin....thanks again! Oh and by the way.... is the video of "HOW to Package a Coin " available yet?

Another secret - if you hold it under a black light you'll see a secret message.

Nah - I'm just messing with you. I guess the edge text is the real "surprise" on this one ;)

Oh, and you guys REALLY want me to tape a destructive package test don't you!

Another secret - if you hold it under a black light you'll see a secret message.

Nah - I'm just messing with you. I guess the edge text is the real "surprise" on this one :lol:

Oh, and you guys REALLY want me to tape a destructive package test don't you!

Dang, I was searching for my blacklight too....lol

and about the video.... if it's 1/2 as entertaining as your description of the packaging tests you would have a best seller on your hands!

Thanks for the very kind words from everyone. I'm really happy people are enjoying this coin. I'm also happy people are happy with the packaging. We needed something robust and after trial and error this is what we settled on. I think we're batting a 100% success so far (knock on something hard), which was what we were shooting for!