Tracking Time Geocoin

crake

I'm proud to announce that I am taking reservations for my next coin: Tracking Time.

TrackingTimeReservation.jpg

This is a 2" Antiqued 24k Plated Gold geocoin, trackable at geocaching.com with a custom icon.

For more information, and to place your reservation, please go to the Tracking Time reservation page. Please do NOT post your request on this thread.... my scripts only work with the reservation webpage.

Thanks, and I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoy making it!

[fixed link]

Edited by crake

I hate doing icons. 32x32 is so limiting, and I've never been able to get the hang of it. Give me an inch of metal and I'll carve out a beauty, but give me a thousand pixels, and I just freeze. Don't get me started on 16x16!

So I need YOUR help! In addition to the 24k gold plated coins that are available for everyone, I am minting a very small number of silver plated Tracking Time coins for my personal collection. These will ONLY be available as prizes, rare trades, auction items, or personal gifts.

If you design an icon for Tracking Time and I select it to represent the coin on Geocaching.com, I will give you one of these rare coins. I already have a design to fall-back on, but I want to see what other people can come up with.

Some guidelines for this design:

- The coin has both an Aztec side and a Cesium/Atomic clock side. The icon should represent one of these sides, but does not have to represent both.

- I need both 32x32 and 16x16 icons in GIF format.

- The icon must be static (not animated)

- A blank coin is attached below. You may use this as a starting point, or approach the design from a completely different angle.

32x32-Blank.gif

Submissions are due by Thursday, Feb 23. Email your submission to coins@crakephoto.com. I will select the winning icon on Friday.

Good luck!

+Chris(crake)

Edited by crake