Nice

legna and sOulbAit

Still no trackable mileage yet, though ;)

I'm missing one thing...

You can't click on a name to go to that persons Groundspeak profile anymore :D :D

Hope that's comming back.

Click on the name, then off to the right under "communication" click on "send e-mail". Just one more step, but you can still do it. Also, is it just me or does it take longer for the pages to load, etc.?

Edited by Chaos A.D./aka Arlsdaddy

Still no trackable mileage yet, though ;)

I'm missing one thing...

You can't click on a name to go to that persons Groundspeak profile anymore :D :D

Click on the name, then off to the right under "communication" click on "send e-mail". Just one more step, but you can still do it. Also, is it just me or does it take longer for the pages to load, etc.?

Actually I'm finding the pages are loading faster than they did before. I kinda like the new look. Probably like it better once I figure out everything again.

Actually, I'm finding this new version to be much slower, and formatted badly on my end. So much so, that it's not really working for me. The "Reply" and "Quote" buttons are off the screen on the right, so I have to scroll to get to them. I have my resolution set high, so it's not a matter of not fitting. As with anything new, I would imagine some adjustments are forthcoming.

Also what sux for me is the fact that if I'm logged into GC.com, I cannot access the forums. I have to log out first. Sure would've been nice if they worked out the bugs first. So much for being a "premium member".

??

works fine for me

I'm missing one thing...

Seems to be fixed.

Consecutive posts by the same cacher get globbed into one post (at least the 2 previous replies did). Did this too?

Edit - That is 3 separate posts that are globbed into one

Edited by pdxmarathonman

Aww, don't feel bad, I thought I was banned too, until I realized it was time off! There was mention in the geocaching announcements thread that work was going to be done, and then that work didn't get to go as scheduled, so they did it when they could. If we were all really getting banned, we would have been sent a message, I'm sure! :blink:

Also what sux for me is the fact that if I'm logged into GC.com, I cannot access the forums. I have to log out first. Sure would've been nice if they worked out the bugs first. So much for being a "premium member".

??

works fine for me

I'm missing one thing...

You can't click on a name to go to that persons Groundspeak profile anymore :):blink:

Seems to be fixed.

U see names at the bottom of the page? I don't...

??

works fine for me

I'm missing one thing...

You can't click on a name to go to that persons Groundspeak profile anymore :blink::)

Seems to be fixed.

U see names at the bottom of the page? I don't...

I see them just like they were before. One thing I have had a problem with is using IE to access the forums. I have had to switch to firefox (not that I'm complaining) Anyone else had an "access violation error" with IE?