Chrisgun Geocoin Available For Trade

chrisgun

Chrisgun geocoin

Howdy, all....

My Chrisgun personal geocoin will be arriving soon... and I'm so excited I couldn't wait any longer to announce it.... The minter is trying to narrow down the date, but is telling me to expect to have it in hand late February.

Here's the spec:

- 1.5" round coin

- reed edge

- trackable on geocaching.com

- no special icon

- for trade only

The front will be in 3-D, but I don't have a photo of that yet.... Not all coins will be traded -- some have to be set free into the wild :0)

I am having 200 gold produced as the standard coin.

There will be 75 antique copper as the limited edition.

There will be 25 antique nickel produced as another limited edition, but will be available for special trades only. I hope I don't offend anybody if I turn down a trade for these coins -- they're going to be a bit hard to come by...

There will be 1 gold leaf and I will be keeping that for my personal collection.

My trading list is on CoinTracking.com/public/chrisgun. I'm open to all trades, but I do like my coins round/oval. If you'd like a coin, please email me.

Mmmm, copper... :wacko: (where's the copper font color when you need it?!) Great job Chris.

And can we get the meaning behind the painter's pallet and puppy prints? I love a story that goes with a coin design! Unless you don't have one then never mind.

Oops, I have my puppy sitting on my lap, those are clearly kitty prints, Doh! :lol:

Edited by GeoBrowns

To tell you a bit about the coin (and thus myself).... I am a decorative painter. I paint wood and tin. Things like boxes, trunks, dressers, cabinets, trays, teapots... No canvas. Only occasionally a mural on a wall (not to my liking)...

I love cats -- those are actually kitty paws. The original artwork from the minter (I saw it very large) had dog prints, with toe nails. I asked to have the toe nails removed... I'd like a dog, but I really don't have the time to give it all the attention I think it would want. Cats want attention on their terms. Gotta respect that...

The CG on the back is for Christine Gunnerson. Yes, I'm female... but I go by Chris. You'd be surprised how many geocoin traders email me with "Thanks, sir!" and things like that after a trade. We always get a laugh out of it in the end :wacko:

Chris