Fox-and-the-hound Coin

fox-and-the-hound

:lol: We're all smiles over here! Just worked out the last of the details and our coin is headed toward final production! We'll still be making our acrylic sigitems tokens, but now we'll also be dropping coins into those really great caches... you know the ones that just make your day seems brighter?!! 500 total and we'll be keeping 100 for trade and release into the wild. Hope you all like them, we'll update as more info comes in. Happy caching!

CoinApprovedBaby.jpg

Sorry, forgot to mention they'll be "gold" and 1.5 diameter. The black is a soft enamel to give it a more recessed appearance and the blues are a harder synthetic because the text will be raised above the black. The fox will be a matt finish of the base metal to give a slightly different shade of color. I'll edit again when I get more info back from the minter. Thanks for the support I've seen already!

edit: that's about the 20th time someone said that abou the footprints :wacko: but both of those footprints (front paws specific in their respective colors by the way) are from good reference sources for the Blue Tick Hound and the American Red Fox. Wow, you guys are tough, but I like the feedback! :lol:

Edited by fox-and-the-hound

Ooooo.... It's soooooo pretty!!!! I want a couple! Gotta have an icon though. I think you could iconize that one pretty easily. Just have the fox and the hound... no text.

My name is Blodlizrd, (*others*Hi, Blodlizrd) and my new obsession is coin icons.

And if I can squeeze this in...

& = Ampersand

~ = Tilde

* = Asterisk

þ = Alt + 0254 (aka "the better tongue") :þ

EDIT: I was so taken in by the coin image that I didn't see the icon in the corner. Iiiiiiiiiii Like it!

Edited by Blodlizrd
Ooooo.... It's soooooo pretty!!!! I want a couple! Gotta have an icon though. I think you could iconize that one pretty easily. Just have the fox and the hound... no text.

My name is Blodlizrd, (*others*Hi, Blodlizrd) and my new obsession is coin icons.

And if I can squeeze this in...

& = Ampersand

~ = Tilde

* = Asterisk

þ = Alt + 0254 (aka "the better tongue") :þ

EDIT: I was so taken in by the coin image that I didn't see the icon in the corner. Iiiiiiiiiii Like it!

I'm a sucker for the better tongue. ;þ

Keep me in mind for one, when they come out, that's one smoking coin.

Go Steelers.