New Paris Cache

TravelingViking

On my last trip to Paris I could not resist and hid a Nano Cache.

To get it approved I will say that I am a regular vistor to Paris (will be there on business trips 3-4 times per year).

However, it also helps if I can name a local that would be willing to help out with maintenance.

As this is a nano cache, the log sheet has only some 20 or so places for signatures, so I would guess that sometime the log-scroll needs to be replaced. Other than that it is a traditional of 1/1 and I expect no further maintenance.

So any volunteer available?

Thanks in Advance

Olaf aka TravelingViking

Hello Olaf,

I live in Paris. I can do something for you.

Since the known caches are often visited by tourists here, I guess 20 boxes for logging is not enough, depend on the spot, close to a big museum, Effeil tower... let's see.

Is the reviewer OK ? can you tell me more about the cache (by MP).

vnc.

To get it approved I will say that I am a regular vistor to Paris (will be there on business trips 3-4 times per year).

Try not to discuss your alibis in those terms... the reviewer for France hangs around in here :D

Somehow my English turned out bad here: I am in Paris for businesss trips 3-4 times per year. However, that might not be enough for 'real' maintenance. But if vnc agrees to be a backup this should work out fine.

Thx.

Oh, and sorry for posting English here, je ne parle pas das francais... ;)