Loggerhead's Geocoin

Mr & Mrs Loggerhead

We are now pre-selling our own Loggerhead's Geocoin. This coin will go quickly dispite being a little more expensive than most 3-4 color coins. This coin has 11 colors including the glow-in-the-dark paint. $12.95 each plus shipping / insurance of $2.95. I will not ship without insurance!!!

500 are being minted as we speak and estimated ship date is the last week of February. Limit of two coins per address. These coins are trackable at GC and has it's own custom icon, the way a geocoin should be.

Go to Loggerhead's Geocoin to order yours and for specifics about the coin.

I am pre-selling a very limited number on ebay, less than 25.

If more orders come in than coins alloted we will refund or return any payment ASAP.

Cache On!!! :o

We are now pre-selling our own Loggerhead's Geocoin. This coin will go quickly dispite being a little more expensive than most 3-4 color coins. This coin has 11 colors including the glow-in-the-dark paint. $12.95 each plus shipping / insurance of $2.95. I will not ship without insurance!!!

this one is a little too expensive for me, I'll have to pass.

good luck on it though!

Nice coin and I'd love to have one but its a little pricey.

There used to be a time when I'd buy every geocoin that came along regardless what it looked like, who made it or how much. I'm passing on this one so does that mean I'm on the road to recovery? I can say NO..... it feels great..... I'm taking back control of my life.

Hello, my name is Rusty and I am a recovering geocoin addict.

Thank you Loggerhead, thank you ..... thank you...... thank you.

We will have to pass on this one as well. The coin prices seem to be getting higher and higher these days. I may be addicted to geocoins but there has to be a price limit to the coin. It used to be a $7.00 dollar coin now it is up to $13.00 dollars a coin plus s/h/insurance? It is a cool looking coin though.