The Forums Have Been Very Boring Lately,

sept1c_tank

According to Jeremy, the search feature will be working soon!

I can’t wait! I love the search feature. I think the forums have been very boring lately, and I blame that on the temporary absence of the search feature.

Lately, there have been lots of topics starting out with “…since the search feature isn’t working…” and furthermore, it’s really hard to argue and get all violent and rowdy when you can’t look up what someone said three weeks ago to argue about it. :o

Some topics do deserve to be rehatched sometimes though :o

And always by different usernames, too. Sockpuppets? ;)

I actually hope the search function is disabled for MUCH MUCH longer. Reduce unnecessary drama --> reduce bandwidth waste --> increase TV ratings for soap. :o

Yes, Sparky was active; he is listed 7th overall in number of posts (with nearly 6,000) in the total history of these forums. And he hasn't been active in the forums, save an occasional comment, for over a year.

I miss Zuuky, J5 and whatshisname (that long winded, airplane-flying-lawyer). Those were the days; and without the search feature, it's nearly impossible to relive them. ;):o

Edit:Oh yeah, as long as we're reminiscing, what ever happened to Team360? He knew how to liven things up.:o

Edited by sept1c_tank
what someone said three weeks ago to argue about it.

You'll make a GREAT wife to someone someday!! :wacko:

Not really.. If he looks up what was said three weeks ago it will be accurate and perhaps have some merit. If he goes with his memory and interpretation of what was said three weeks ago, the arguements can be much more like real life. :lol:

You'll make a GREAT wife to someone someday!! :P

Not really.. If he looks up what was said three weeks ago it will be accurate and perhaps have some merit. If he goes with his memory and interpretation of what was said three weeks ago, the arguements can be much more like real life. :wacko:

:lol::lol::) How true ...

I actually hope the search function is disabled for MUCH MUCH longer. Reduce unnecessary drama --> reduce bandwidth waste --> increase TV ratings for soap. ;)

Looks like you got it, for a little while longer anyway, it still doesn't work.

I think there may be a little more "crankyness" in the forums since the search is down and everything gets re-hashed, it annoys people and they get testy sometimes.

You'll make a GREAT wife to someone someday!! :D

Now thats Funny !!!!!!

:D:D:D

That would provide a whole new meaning to Old wife's tail. ;)

Since the search feature is back, I expect the forums to be lively once again!

Closing this topic. ;);)