Glyphs

Mousetrap

Not even a hint????????

To paraphrase a quote from a local, "Some of these caches are supposed to hard. You don't have to find every one."

I agree with a couple of the above posts. It's bad form to ask for help on puzzles in the forums. It's only the cache owner's preogative to answer questions about puzzles. If you form a group to solve the puzzle that's different and accepted as long as none of the others have already solved it.

You don't have to find every one

That's why I filter them little question marks out of my PQ's.

I wish they would have moved them suckers over to Waymarking.com, along with the locationless... ;)

That is exactly what I do. :o Puzzle caches do not exist in my world. thumbsup.gif Or at least in my GSAK database. :o

The only way I get to find the puzzle caches is if I am caching with someone who has figured out the puzzle. Our local puzzle creators don't seem to mind my logging the find. :mad:

That is exactly what I do. smile.gif Puzzle caches do not exist in my world. user posted image Or at least in my GSAK database.

Me too.

Although what I'm finding lately is that only slightly indeterminate caches are being listed as puzzles, sometimes by the advice of reviewers. I have a special PQ that retrieves *only* puzzles and I occasionally run it and scan it for "puzzles that aren't really puzzles", or at least ridiculously hard. I suggest giving that a shot, you may be suprised with what you see.

How come the purists get to rule the forums?

I loved the reply from that exchange, and then the topic kept going...

I also re-learned some history, as i had forgotten the orgin of 'Godwin's Law'

Where can i get an ignore button for posts?

Let me know when you find that, I might have a few people I'd like to use it for....

EDIT to add: Hey, look at that...if you click on "My Controls" at the top of the screen you can now ignore users, so have fun! :D

Edited by VegasCacheHounds

I wish they would have moved them suckers over to Waymarking.com, along with the locationless... :lol:

That is exactly what I do. ;) Puzzle caches do not exist in my world. thumbsup.gif Or at least in my GSAK database. :huh:

The only way I get to find the puzzle caches is if I am caching with someone who has figured out the puzzle. Our local puzzle creators don't seem to mind my logging the find. :D

You mean there are puzzle caches??? Nope I don't do them either. :D:D

I wish they would have moved them suckers over to Waymarking.com, along with the locationless... :D

That is exactly what I do. :D Puzzle caches do not exist in my world. thumbsup.gif Or at least in my GSAK database. :D

The only way I get to find the puzzle caches is if I am caching with someone who has figured out the puzzle. Our local puzzle creators don't seem to mind my logging the find. :blink:

You mean there are puzzle caches??? Nope I don't do them either. :P:)

I have a Love/Hate with puzzle caches. I hate them, until the <DING> happens and the solution (or at least an idea of what to try) pops in my head, then I love them. :)