Can We All Step Back And Calm Down?

5¢

I am trying to do the right thing by posting this here. Our Midwest forum is getting hot lately. I think we all need to calm down and remember this is a game. This forum is our tool to communicate with our multistate region. A place to make friends and form get togethers.

We have 5 mods in our forum. I don't know if there is a link, but none of the other area forums do. I am glad we have that many, because as it stands, we need them. Can we please all just take a break, let bygones be bygones and start over fresh and happy?

Sincerely,

Kris

I think I found where 5cent (sorry, couldn't find the character) was reading.  come on over to the Indiana side - we're happy over there.  (ok, maybe a bit muddy...)  :o

edit to clarify: character = the cent sign

hold down alt key then hit 0,1,6,2

Also, this is not just directed in the last day or so.................I have a tendency to hold things in for awhile so I don't direct flames anywhere. I learned this after a few couple day forum posting bans.

What I was saying was this should be a happy place. I know a lot of times it is, but this shouldn't be a place for personal beefs and public airing of dirty laundry.

Edited by 5¢
I am trying to do the right thing by posting this here. Our Midwest forum is getting hot lately. I think we all need to calm down and remember this is a game. This forum is our tool to communicate with our multistate region. A place to make friends and form get togethers.

We have 5 mods in our forum. I don't know if there is a link, but none of the other area forums do. I am glad we have that many, because as it stands, we need them. Can we please all just take a break, let bygones be bygones and start over fresh and happy?

Sincerely,

Kris

Other than now being curious, I can't see anything on a quick scan either.

There isn't someone upset that there stuck in Indiana is there? :wacko: