Bellingham Aerial Photos

Silly Look

I'm checking but it does not look good so far. It looks like the state has an Aerial Photograph department, but the images are provided at cost. You would have to check with the individual citys to see if the post their GIS/Aerial photos online.

Thanks, I have looked on the City of Bremerton sites and have found nothing.

Dick

Bremerton:

The boundary for the Seatle Urban area terraserver coverage runs just East of the Warren Avenue Bridge at UTM 527900E.

They are in color at .25m/pixel, were taken in 2002. They can be viewed using either Google Earth or USAPhotoMaps

Pretty much the entire US is covered with 1m/pixel B&W photos taken in the mid nineties.

Edit:

A few of the areas covered by the .25m/pixel color are Seattle, Anchorage, Portland, SanFrancisco with Silicon Valley, Washington DC, Denver including Rocky Mountain National Park. I don't know if there is a definitive, up to date list of them but the easiest way to find out if an area is covered is to zoom in on it in Google Earth, or go to the known latitude of the place in USAPhotoMaps and try to download them.

USAPhotoMaps is my prefered tool for this, but if you want to collect these maps, you'll need a gigantic disk drive. The thirteen hundred square miles of the Seattle area takes well over10GB.

Edited by blindleader