Deep In The Heart Of Texas Spinning Geocoin

Mcdoodles & Family

We are now offering the Mcdoodles & Family Deep in the Heart of Texas geocoins for pre-order.

We will be sending Pay-pal invoices over the weekend.

This unique 1.5 bronze coin has a Texas cutout that spins on an axis inside of the coin.

The front features an epoxy coated Lone Star state flag.

The back features a family of night cachers under a starry Texas sky (that glows in the dark).

This coin has it all including a Geocaching.com tracking number and a Mcdoodles & Family icon all for the price of $10.00 plus shipping and handling via US Priority Mail.

We expect these coins to arrive in early April. They are limited to 400 pre-order/sale, the rest we have plans for. We will no longer consider trades until they arrive in April.

Current picture is pre-production.

If you would like to pre-order a Mcdoodles & Family Deep in the Heart of Texas geocoin send your:

Geocaching name

Name

Address

Email address

Number of coins wanted to:

mcdoodles@excite.com

We will then send you a paypal invoice.

These are on a first come basis.

These must be paid with Paypal. Please e-mail for international shipping charges.

Thanks we hope you enjoy them!

mcdoodlespresalefront2bf.jpgmcdoodlespresaleback2ge.jpg

Edited by Mcdoodles & Family

I would like to trade also.

Price is a little (ok, alot steep for my tastes). Why the priority shipping? It is no more secure than first class mail and only one day faster but MUCH more $. Please consider first class shipping to lower the cost. I believe you will have a better response.

Edited by Rupert2

Would you be interested in trading 2 of your coin for one each of mine (Team Sand Dollar) and one of my dads (Buffalo Wings). Our coins are available in Gold, Silver, or Bronze.

Just so you know the coins will be going into 2 different collections so they would not be sold or traded away. Some cachers would prefer also to send the coins to 2 different cachers and I could provide my dads address if requested.

Thanks

Team Sand Dollar

I'm glad that you like the coin. I understand the $10 is a little steep but I think you will be happy with the end result. We really feel more comfortable with the priority shipping but may look into other options. Thank you for the suggestion.

We will trade a few coins, but are unsure of the number. We will make a list of coins that are spoken for in the next few days.

I'm glad that you like the coin. I understand the $10 is a little steep but I think you will be happy with the end result. We really feel more comfortable with the priority shipping but may look into other options. Thank you for the suggestion.

We will trade a few coins, but are unsure of the number. We will make a list of coins that are spoken for in the next few days.

Really...go with 1st Class mail. As long as you package them securely, they will get to their destinations just fine. I have sent out over 250 coins in the last 4 months...only lost 1 due to a wrong address in Canada. Please read my pinned Shipping Method Seminar for some good tips.

JayBee

I do want the coin. Not because it spins (ha ha - they all spin!), but it is a local family. I sent the e-mail, but priority is so high. It is $4.05. Most of my coins are arriving with $.65 postage on them. I could really meet up with ya'll somewhere (an event or something) and get it.

Edited by MustangJoni

This is the current list of theose who have pre-ordered. If you are not on the list or need to add coins, let me know.

• Teamsnook 5
  • Cache & Keri 2
  • Qattales 3
  • PRanger 2
  • PassingWind 1
  • martinp13 1
  • Susanne&Marc 2
  • baileyjpn4 2
  • Edwin 1
  • ShowStop 3
  • Myth 3
  • Team Simpson 1
  • f0t0m0m 4
  • mohr11 3
  • IceCreamMan 2
  • Team Professor X 1
  • Stuck on WGS84 2
  • MustangJoni 1
  • D@nim@l 1
  • DLiming 2
  • Triffid 2
  • Dktichenor 3
  • Chooch72 2
  • Mr & Mrs Smith 1
  • Thoto 3
  • Mastercacher 1
  • Carleenp 1
  • DaxVolks 3
  • Walkin' Ed 2
  • Bert West 3
  • Kcart 1
  • Frisco05 2
  • Chrisgun 2
  • ladebear68 3
  • The Hazelnuts 1
  • Dumb_Luck 2
  • Dani Du & the Muttley Crew 2
  • Ladycacher 1
  • DancesWithMoose 4
  • TEAM FERRET 2
  • Cruiserdude 2
  • k7-wave 1
  • Texas Tiger 2
  • Kayakerinme 2
  • allwayslooking_99 2
  • HiDude_98 2
  • Nicolo 2
  • Team A.I. 1
  • TMOCM 1
  • cazray and Mrs.Caz 3
  • rojeel 5
  • The Moop Along 2
  • Rock&Crystal 1
  • yogi and dolphin 3
  • The Amigos 2
  • FlyinV 1
  • Night_Hawk 1
  • Smokey311 2
  • Teamhawaii1981 & blueicyrose 1
  • trail hound 1
  • xfalcon1 2
  • Will Nienke 1
  • booboo_1 1
  • NH geobear 2
  • Cache-bert 1
  • PaHawkeye 1
  • ou8alizzard 3

Edited by Mcdoodles & Family

I will trade 16 of my handmade special geocoins for one of yours. Each one is unique. And they spin. And they sink. And they predict the weather. (if its wet, its raining) They also show you where the cache is. (if it is magnetic and you are really, really close)

Best of all, if you get a flat tire while out in the geomobile, just chock one under the tire and jack up the car.

I will patiently wait for your response or counter offer...

I will trade 16 of my handmade special geocoins for one of yours. Each one is unique. And they spin. And they sink. And they predict the weather. (if its wet, its raining) They also show you where the cache is. (if it is magnetic and you are really, really close)

Best of all, if you get a flat tire while out in the geomobile, just chock one under the tire and jack up the car.

Email sent... :D

I will trade 16 of my handmade special geocoins for one of yours.  Each one is unique.  And they spin.  And they sink.  And they predict the weather.  (if its wet, its raining) They also show you where the cache is.  (if it is magnetic and you are really, really close)

P88 - Don't flood the market with them! I'm planning on making a fortune selling mine P88 coin on E-bay! :D

Edited by MustangJoni

I think I have a little problem with your eMail address... mcdoodles@excite.com

This is the Postfix program at host signal.Groundspeak.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be

be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can

delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The Postfix program

<mcdoodles@excite.com>: host xmxpita.excite.com[208.45.133.107] said: 554

<gp_geocaching@gmx.de>: Sender address rejected: Sender address rejected:

Access denied Error: WS-10 (in reply to RCPT TO command)

:D

We are not sure what is going on with the e-mail.  I know we got one from FlyinV and we just got one in from someone else. Just keep tying I guess. In the last hour and a half we have recieved orders for 20 or so coins. Maybe our server is just busy.

The list above is updated. If you do not see your name RE-MAIL us. Thanks

The second one we sent (probably the one received) was sent through your profile... don't see how that would make a difference, but it sounds good.

:D

Thanks for letting us know you received ours.

Edited by FlyinV