Geocoin Donation

avroair

Hi Mark

I have just returned from the post office and the geocoin will arrive in your mailbox shortly. This Calgary Area Cachers coin is one of the first run bronze coins, it is a brilliant that has never been in circulation and part of an allotment of ten coins I purchased from CAC Cacher ibycus (thanks Dale). This coin is one of the few that I have left after giving away the rest in caches, it is in short a very nice geocoin. What I am getting at is that this geocoin has greater sentimental value than monetary.

Accordingly I have decided to offer you a reserve bid of $50.00CDN on the CAC Coin #564 that will arrive in your mailbox shortly. If my reserve bid is eventually successful I will send you a cheque for that amount and I would like to donate the geocoin back to the NNJC Mueller Fund so that you can sell it in whatever other fashion you see fit.

Thanks

wavector aka David

Edited by wavector

Recieved more coins today and they will be posted in a second batch when the first is done. Some are very rare and desirable.

Once again I cannot thank the community enough for their kindness and generousity. :mad:

I will send you 2 of our Loggerhead Geocoins as soon as I receive them which should be in the next few weeks.

I hope they help!

Thanks

Scott / Sherry :mad:

Loggerhead Geocoin Page

Thank you for everyones kindness.

I will be adding the following unactivated coins:

1. Rose and Ray (if i can find the owners to notify them)

2. Finland

3. Twas the night Before Xmas (i was fortunate to recieve 3 of these from people) :D

4. Seven Summits Everest

5. San Francisco

6. LIGO LE gold

7. Ontario

8. EU

9. Original Avroair 2003 geocoin (I only got two left, but who needs two!)

:D The address one more time:

NNJC - Mueller Fund

PO Box 2205

West Paterson, NJ 07424

United States

Mark

Avroair

Hey Mark, just have someone bid the LIGO coin up to $190 and I will take care of the rest. :-)

Dave

avroair Posted on Feb 1 2006, 12:08 PM

In lieu (or in addition) to a cash donation, NNJC is also raising money through geocoin donations. We will post these on ebay with the proceeds going towards the fund. So if you would rather donate extra unactivated coins you might have, you can mail them to:

NNJC - Mueller Fund

PO Box 2205

West Paterson, NJ 07424

United States

Thank you for your kindness,

Mark

Avroair

Not all the coins I want to donate have arrived yet.

I have 2 questions:

1)How soon do you need the coins?

2)What username will they be sold under at e-bay. That way I can get notifications on the upcoming sales. (and I want to make sure to not miss the Twas the night Before Xmas coin(s)).

Thanks.

PastorDIC(Russ)

avroair Posted on Feb 1 2006, 12:08 PM

In lieu (or in addition) to a cash donation, NNJC is also raising money through geocoin donations. We will post these on ebay with the proceeds going towards the fund. So if you would rather donate extra unactivated coins you might have, you can mail them to:

NNJC - Mueller Fund

PO Box 2205

West Paterson, NJ 07424

United States

Thank you for your kindness,

Mark

Avroair

Not all the coins I want to donate have arrived yet.

I have 2 questions:

1)How soon do you need the coins?

2)What username will they be sold under at e-bay. That way I can get notifications on the upcoming sales. (and I want to make sure to not miss the Twas the night Before Xmas coin(s)).

Thanks.

PastorDIC(Russ)

1. When ever you send the coins is fine. There is no cut off date.

2. They will be sold on ebay by either myself (dhenning25) or Avroair (Avroair). But we will try to list the coins with "NNJC" (not in quotes) in the title of the auction.

Thank you very much to everyone that has donated. We are very grateful for everyone's generosity.

Dave

Just a reminder ....These coins are on the auction block....Do a search by' NNJC'...

If you have been thinking of donating or purchasing any coins and are 'sitting on the fence'. Just go to Skully&Mulder et al.'s profile and look in the gallery... These are three adorable girls who loved their father dearly.

Edited by trail hound

Many of the coins are finishing auction today. Search: NNJC or better yet search for: avroair

The second batch will be posted soon, many of them are very limited editions not traded on the forums or found outside of local caching groups.

:laughing:

Edited by avroair

There will be alot more posted tomorrow and Saturday including all of the personal coins. I have taken photos of them and just need to post them. We are trying not to inundate the market with too many coins at once.

We had an emotion New Jersey Geocachers event tonight: Mulder's Farewell Gathering

And also a special coin has been donated, and soon to be auctioned (the ownership will be transferred) :

Mulder's Volunteer Coin

Hi avroair

I see that I have won the bid for Calgary Area Cachers coin Number 564 (I can't actually see if I did or not so correct me if I am wrong) :D

I am sending a cheque to you today for the full amount of my reserve bid.

Once this cheque arrives and the sale is finalized I would like to redonate my newly purchased CAC coin and have you guys resell it on behalf of the NNJC Mueller Fund. Just to clarify, I am going to send the cheque to the following address :

NNJC - Mueller Fund

PO Box 2205

West Paterson, NJ 07424

United States

Thanks

Hi avroair

I see that I have won the bid for Calgary Area Cachers coin Number 564 (I can't actually see if I did or not so correct me if I am wrong) :P

I am sending a cheque to you today for the full amount of my reserve bid.

Once this cheque arrives and the sale is finalized I would like to redonate my newly purchased CAC coin and have you guys resell it on behalf of the NNJC Mueller Fund. Just to clarify, I am going to send the cheque to the following address :

NNJC - Mueller Fund

PO Box 2205

West Paterson, NJ 07424

United States

Thanks

Yes that is correct

Thanks!