Has Anyone Received Gpsmap 76cx?

I pick up my 76csx this afternoon from DHL (hopefully) I probably wont' have much time to play with it, but I'm sure I can give it a look over, I'm coming from a 76s so it should not be too bad to jump into.

I know everyone is all over the 60 series, but to me the 76 is much better to use one handed as the buttons are more in the middle of the unit not at the bottom.

Well, since no one else was responding, I couldn’t wait any longer. I just picked up my 76CX. It is currently sitting outside on my picnic table "acclimating”. I think I might be able to leave it there for about 15 or 20 minutes, and then I am going to have to break down start testing it out. I have been using my 76C for about 7 months now and I am anxious to see how they compare. Stay Tuned.

I haven't had much time to play with it but the reception alone is amazing, it's pulling 8-10 satalites in places in my apt. where I could not even get a signal with my 76s, accuracy down to 15-20' and not even by the window.

The new menu system is going to take some getting used to, I kinda liked the more simple menu of the older units.

Another thing I noticed is the battery door seals look much better and it seems to fit tighter as well.

I do notice it does not have as much options for the data fields as my old 76s did, you could get 3 small fields in a row across, so it was easy on like the compass page to get 9 fields of data as well. They were harder to see, but you could get a ton of data on one page.

I haven't done any route or downloaded any topos yet, but so far overall very impressed. Part of me upgraded because I wanted color to make it easier to follow routes and such, and part for the enhanced reception. I will have to plug in my external antenna to see if that makes much difference on the accuracy level indoors.

I have had my 76 csx for about 2 weeks--I came from a 12xl so I don't have any experience with maps--however the acquisition time is much faster. Even in the house it is very fast and gets 3D with no problem. I have the mapping software on order so I will begin to really get the education soon.

Color is great, compass seems to work OK, and altimiter checks pretty close with my Suunto. Stay tuned for my future education experience.

Got it from Lake Powell Discount Marine and service was excellent--