Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3
Marky

Talk Net, Irlp Node 9000, Every Thurs 6:30pm Pt!

I am going to give it a try tomorrow. As long as I don't forget.

N3UXK

will try to get in using echolink

Cool, I'll be running Net Control from echolink as well.

--Marky

listening on 9000 right now

k7co

I am going to give it a try tomorrow. As long as I don't forget.

N3UXK

will try to get in using echolink

Cool, I'll be running Net Control from echolink as well.

--Marky

listening on 9000 right now

k7co

can't make it in tonight ... at work :grin:

Nice net tonight. We had 13 checkins. We had checkins from B.C., UT, IN, NC, WA, CA, NJ. Great fun! Thanks everybody, see ya next week. I gotta figure out why I seem to be losing packets for no reason.

--Marky

... We had checkins from B.C., UT, IN, NC, WA, CA, NJ. ...
Don't forget CO! B)

(No, CO is not part of CA B) )

73 Corey KØAWN

... We had checkins from B.C., UT, IN, NC, WA, CA, NJ. ...
Don't forget CO! :laughing:

(No, CO is not part of CA :laughing: )

73 Corey KØAWN

Heh, I swear I typed that in! Thanks for catching my mistake and for checking in to the net!

Who is taking Net Control tomorrow? I am fairly certain that I will only be able to check in from my mobile rig as I will most likely be on the road to an unofficial geocaching event. Hopefully, I will still be able to hit theK6GRC IRLP node repeater.

--Marky

Who is taking Net Control tomorrow? I am fairly certain that I will only be able to check in from my mobile rig as I will most likely be on the road to an unofficial geocaching event. Hopefully, I will still be able to hit theK6GRC IRLP node repeater.

--Marky

I think I heard Andy say that he would love to take it tomorrow night! :ph34r: Unless one of the other stations that I sent the net script to wants to try a hand at it? But I think Andy would love to do it!

... Unless one of the other stations that I sent the net script to wants to try a hand at it? But I think Andy would love to do it!

I can definitely take a turn for NCS another week. Still kind of up in the air if I can even check in this week. "Hosted" a few local nets here and there, think it'll be fun trying an IRLP/Echolink net.

Put me down for a definite NCS on Apr 20 2006.

73 Corey KØAWN

Plus, I don't want to take away from Andy's eager anticipation of doing the net, just yet. :ph34r:

Nice job Marky tonight, I have a lot to live up to!

Before I forget is there an "official" after net report form?

Or I can always attach a note to a TB and send it on its way.

73 Corey K0AWN

Nice job Marky tonight, I have a lot to live up to!

Before I forget is there an "official" after net report form?

Or I can always attach a note to a TB and send it on its way.

73 Corey K0AWN

I don't think there is an offical net report form. Maybe we should come up with one and post it some where.

--Marky

Edited by Marky

there is always a Net Every Week:) But we need to get some IRLP checkins this week there wuz 1 last week

and the rest were on EchoLink

Come on Hams Get Checking into the net

Andy

SteelHead[bC]

VE7WCC

I missed the net last night because I was at a Depeche Mode concert... I'll try and take Net Control next week. Is there a new net script floating around? I like how you guys start with a little geocaching intro.

--Marky

... Is there a new net script floating around? ...

Don't know how new or "official" it is but here is a script (.pdf format) as I have it now.

(Feel free to modify to own NCS procedures, of course)

... Is there a new net script floating around? ...

Don't know how new or "official" it is but here is a script (.pdf format) as I have it now.

(Feel free to modify to own NCS procedures, of course)

Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for.

I missed the net last night because I was at a Depeche Mode concert... --Marky

Are they still alive? :o

How was the concert?

I missed the net last night because I was at a Depeche Mode concert... --Marky

Are they still alive? :laughing:

How was the concert?

We really enjoyed it. They are at the top of their game, and their latest stuff reminds me of their earlier stuff, if that makes sense. The openers "She Wants Revenge" and "Sissor Sisters" were fun as well. Dinner was cheese pizza and garlic fries. All in all a good time.

--Marky

Everything looks good for me playing net control tonight, unless someone else wants to.

--Marky

I gladly try again on May 18 2006.

(Plus I'll study up on IRLP nodes a little,

so I don't scare everyone away this time around! <_< )

Who's taking Net Control this week?

--Marky

Im up for net control then Corey. Glad to do it!

Im up for net control then Corey. Glad to do it!

Yep, I am taking the reins as NCS for tonight, hear you there.

Good Job Corey, thanks for being Net Control for this week's net!

--Marky

I will be endevouring to check into the Geocaching net next Thursday June 29th at the

posted time.

VE7DAO Victoria Vancouver Island.

I've missed the past few geocaching talk nets, but I think I can make todays. Who is net control for tonight's net?

--Marky

well can you take net buddy:) Tag has dun the last 2 and has bin doing a great job

SteeLhead[bC]

VE7WCC

IRLP 1507

EchoLink 243326

I have tried several times to log into the net tonite and keep timing out. Says its not in QSO. I tried connecting to someone else and did so without any problem. I am using Echolink and can see that there are 4 connections at this time. Any suggestions?

I have tried several times to log into the net tonite and keep timing out. Says its not in QSO. I tried connecting to someone else and did so without any problem. I am using Echolink and can see that there are 4 connections at this time. Any suggestions?

I had problems connecting, and found that I had to turn off my firewall before trying to connect.

--Marky

Is IRLP the same as Echolink? Sry, Im a new Tech (still waiting on ULS to list me) and I dont even have a rig yet, so Im a, errr... virgin. :D

Id like to get into some Net DXing, dont know the first thing on where to start.

Anyone want to mentor a dummy over e-mail? (e-mail not posted publicly, only by PM). If you want to teach, I want to learn!

11B out...

I should be able to pop in tomorrow, if I spend the night halfway between here and home.. Figures that there's an IRLP repeater in BFE, but not one in Topeka. Current QTH is Dillon, CO, I can access a node from here, but I leave tomorrow morning.

Then again, I might have to use echolink if mom wants to drive all the way home in one day. Ugh.

I've been saving some money, so once I get a suitable computer I'll start getting a node together.

Edited by BlueNinja

Didn't make it. We drove all the way home, and I don't have access to a node locally (I plan on changing that!) or EchoLink.

Can someone take the net tomoro ..... im putting the engine back together for the racecar

but i will cheak in

SteelHead[bC]

Sorry I missed the net. My work schedule has changed and I can't always get home in time now.