Sweet Lake City Geocaching Night Event Coin

team_wolfje

It is always tough when there is a limited number of coins. This is an event and I appreciate that the extras were sold. I lucked out on this one but don't always on these limited quantity sales. I think this was handled as fairly as the team could and as they said, constructive suggestions are always appreciated. Cut them some slack...

says i got 5 but i paypaled and is shows not paid. i hope its just system lag. i will be trading 1 maybe two to increse my collection.

Payments are handled manually as soon as possible.

If you're on the list, we will do our utmost to handle all payments and invoices.

If you put in your email address correctly: all should be fine!

And remember: on the site there is an "Order Status". Just put in your team name and order number (copy-past both from your confirmation email) and you see the details.

As I correct all addresses etc. you'll see the change.

Also: the status of the coin, production photo's etc will all be up there under "Coin Status". Even the first manual drawing of the coin design is on there.

How cool is that :huh: !

When in doubt, email us at the address you have received on your confirmation email!

Edited by team_wolfje
thanks for the info. i was stressed out there for a second. i look forward to adding this coin to my new obsession i mean collection.

We'll take good care of you (all)

But I don't have the remidy for your obsession...

The remedy is quitting cold turkey. Nothing like a good withdrawal to get the blood pumping.

Send me all your coins and then sit tight for 2 weeks.

After 2 weeks you'll be free of this obsession.

thanks for the info. i was stressed out there for a second. i look forward to adding this coin to my new obsession i mean collection.

We'll take good care of you (all)

But I don't have the remidy for your obsession...

The remedy is quitting cold turkey. Nothing like a good withdrawal to get the blood pumping.

Send me all your coins and then sit tight for 2 weeks.

After 2 weeks you'll be free of this obsession.

you wouldnt get much. i dont have any yet. i have ordered several form geocoinstore but they havent been shipped yet. i am expecting 1 from ebay any day though.

Personally I have been involved in this type of auction where I have received coins and have been left out. It really isn't fair to those people who don't type fast or that don't have dsl. There has to be a way to make it fair to everyone and btw, I have dsl and I am a fast typist.

By the way, does posting the link "here" mean the first post or at the bottom of the page of posts?

I feel bad that we missed this one as we were not just ordering for ourselves but for 5 other people also. My husband had it typed in and could never get it to go through and he tried within the first 30 seconds to minute of the sale.

Sorry to everyone that was counting on us to get the coins! We really did try!

NO PROBLEM! :rolleyes: We appreciate your effort.

Here's a picture of the Bronze coin:

slc_bronze.jpg

The manufacturing process had just one glith: epoxy was put on the coin, which we did not order.

I personally like a coin with epoxy on it, but not everybody agrees with me :).

Anyway, the coin turned out better then we imagined :D.

And now for the glow-in-the-dark effect (in real life it's waaaayy cooler):

slc_gitd.jpg

Shipment will not start until after the event on March 11 !!

(this is an event coin).

Edited by team_wolfje