4 Sale Gps 60c With Extras

AWGD8

Thinking of buying an ETREX Legend Cx (due to it`s smaller size for daily use in the car plus expandable memory).

6 month old hardly ever used (MINT CONDITI0N-no scratches) GPS 60C for sale with EXTRAS...

Unit comes in the original packaging with the standard contents: USB cable, wrist strap, belt clip with button, owners manual, and MapSource Trip & Waypoint Manager the only thing change is instead of a suction cup auto mount it is a fixed base auto mount.

*Still has 6 months warranty left from Gramin*

Exras:

* $20 value Garmin Body Glove.

* Will download CITY SELECT USA VER 7.0 to the unit (Auto Routing). Let me know what city to download. (note: only fit 56Meg) (NO CS 7 DVD inlcluded).

* 12V car adapter

* Will include a copy of the original Invoice from www.gpsdiscount.com (For warranty purpose- Garmin accept original or copy of invoice).

Asking $299 shipped or best offer...

Paypal only (I have a verified PAYPAL account) My email is AWGD8@keptprivate.com

actual pics below:

img00771hg.jpg

img00793xy.jpg

img00813fv.jpg

img00843vn.jpg

Edited by AWGD8

Ok, 1st one to take it $350 shipped including City Selct 7.0 DVD upgrade. I will definitely include the Version 6 CD in order for you to install Version 7. Also has 1 unused free Gramin unlock for 2nd GPS unit.

Paypal or USPS money order only.

Serious buyer only. :D