Which Coin Maker To Use?

WYlostinMA

coinsandpins has been a long time favorite with cachers. I had originally planned to go through them but decided to use oakcoins because of a special they were running. They were a pleasure to work with and I have no regrets. I'm not sure how their prices compare now, but I think they are still one of the lower priced options. I've heard only good things about thecachingplace.

I don't have enough personal experience with any of the others to recommend them. I've heard that if you want your coins in a reasonable amount of time, you should avoid KVcoins.

I'm curious what the nature of your disatisfaction is with your current company.

--Marky

I am using Oak Coins. I am VERY happy. They did not even complain about changing our art work a couple of times. They are really great to work with. We got our samples coins today and they are wonderful. I will use them for any and all coins in the future. For our coin they were the least expensive of the ones we priced, and the quailty is top notch!

While I haven't made any coins of my own yet, just recently I have aquired a preference for Oak Coins for other reasons! :mad:

D-man :mad:

It's going to be a pleasure working with some of you!

LOL @ Gridlox! Well I'll vouch for their coins being great quality since I *HAVE* ordered from them.

Edited by AtlantaGal