Stupid Is, Stupid Does Mam

Mr.&Mrs.GoTo

PQ's will allow you to see any number (up to 500) of caches to your specific choices. Don't like micros? Exclude them from your search.

Prefer to only go to terrain/difficulties of 1 or less? Set it up that way.

Want to download 20 or so caches faster than one at a blinking time? There's the reasons for PQ's.

I have several set up for the area around my cousin's house. She caches with me as often as possible. She also will be caching around the college where she is taking a "career-change" course lineup. That is about 40 miles away from home, so we have another 500 form there. 500 from her house isn't including the ones in the hills where her mother lives, so we set up another one from there. I can set up at least 5 in Fresno, based on zip codes of the areas I want to cache that day.

Since I also have GSAK (thanks Clyde, Robert!) I just sort or filter what I want ot do that particular day, and off I go. PQ's are updated every week the day before I plan to go...

They allow you to receive a select group of caches based on your search requests, either by Zip, coordinates or waypoint.

I LOVE those Pocket Queries!

Edited by Zzyzx Road