Request: Option To View All Tb Logs

goodgollymsmolly

Please consider adding an option to the Travel Bug page that would allow a user to view all log entries on the same page. (In other words, adding a link to "View them all on one page," such as currently exists for cache pages.)

When following a bug's progress, it is more user friendly and enjoyable to be able to scroll through all the entries, rather than clicking for each previous page.

We had this option before, and recognize the reasoning for going to a page-by-page format, but a big drawback to not being able to see all logs at once is when searching for specific text. If there are 20 pages for a bug, it now requires 20 individual searches, rather than performing just one if a full bug log history display were possible.

I second this request. I've had a need for it several times in just the past few days:

• For a couple of bugs that I had picked up, I wanted to do a quick check of which local caches they'd already been in so that I wouldn't be putting them someplace they'd already visited; it was too frustrating to go through every page so I didn't bother.
  • A bug I picked up recently wanted to visit 1000 caches; the owner asked that you include the current cache # in your log for the bug. None of the recent finders had done this, so I couldn't just add 1 to the last count. Normally I would actually have counted every cache in its history and included that number in my log, as a favor to the bug owner, but again, it was too frustrating to go through the history page by page.
  • A forum post recently mentioned a cache that I knew one of my bugs had been in once a long time ago, but it didn't mention the cache's name or waypoint ID. I wanted to look through my bug's history to get the name of the cache so that I could see the cache page, and I had to go through several pages to find it.
  • Someone recently asked for help about something in the TB forum; I could easily have answered his question if I had scrolled through his TB's history. But I didn't want to do it page-by-page, so his question went unanswered.
  • I'm actually finding TB-stuff less enjoyable these days simply due to the non-user-friendly format of the bug log pages... I used to like to look at the history whenever I picked up a bug, but I don't do that any more since this page thing was instituted. I also like to take pictures of every bug we find, but I'm finding that less enjoyable also -- I feel like once they scroll off page 1, no one will ever bother to look at them anyway.

If there must be some kind of paging for the logs, possibly due to some TBs (especially coins in "traveling collections") getting hundreds of pointless logs at events, then could the number of logs per page at least be expanded beyond 10? Say, 100?

Thanks.