Oklahoma Geocoins

Jeeper Rick

We have had some problems with the postal service and ripped envelopes. We are trying to find out if the post office has some of the coins. If not we have their numbers and will deactivate them. if you got a coin with no activation numbers contact us and we will send them to you.We will make it right with those who didn't recieve their coins. We will be out of town until Sunday and will be getting back with everybody soon, thanks.

Thanks for the positive responses. This operation has become alot more time consuming than we planned. We have learned alot about doing a coin, shipping etc. So far everythings worked out. If you haven't recieved an activation code re email us. I deleted a message I recieved friday, i looked up the codes but don't know who needs it. And unlike what is posted om ebay the coin is not sold out yet.

The icon is still up in the air but we are planning for one, there are about 800 for sale here.

I know you probably have your hands full with all the replacement coins etc, but could you please tell me your plans with regards to the icon issue?

Cheers

Roolku

I wonder whatever happened to the icon for this coin?

It's strange. It's the only coin I have other than personal coins that doesn't have it's own icon and I've had the coin for a few months now.

Did the maker of this coin drop out of geocaching before submitting an icon?

Just curious...

It's strange. It's the only coin I have other than personal coins that doesn't have it's own icon and I've had the coin for a few months now.

Just curious...

We feel baited and misled. Jeeper Rick implied there would be one in this thread and in a private email, but it was up in the air.

Edited by Team Tigerz

Just curious...

We feel baited and misled. Jeeper Rick implied there would be one in this thread and in a private email, but it was up in the air.

Hey! The icon finally showed up! Cool! Thanks Jeeper Rick!