Oklahoma Geocoins

Jeeper Rick

We have alot of emails to go through and we work day jobs. That being said everyone sofar who has sent an email will get their coins, it may take up to a week to get all the invoices sent, so hang on. We are taking the zip code to figure the mailing cost so this takes awhile. Individuals who sent their emails to my address and not the posted address......okgeocoins@cox.net.....have made alittle more work for us as have those who did not send the complete information requested. But we have plenty still and you will recieve an email. we already have started sending out to some of those who have paid. Thanks to all and there is still plenty to go around if you haven't ordered yet.

We have alot of emails to go through and we work day jobs. That being said everyone sofar who has sent an email will get their coins, it may take up to a week to get all the invoices sent, so hang on. We are taking the zip code to figure the mailing cost so this takes awhile. Individuals who sent their emails to my address and not the posted address......okgeocoins@cox.net.....have made alittle more work for us as have those who did not send the complete information requested. But we have plenty still and you will recieve an email. we already have started sending out to some of those who have paid. Thanks to all and there is still plenty to go around if you haven't ordered yet.

Thanks... Take your time... as long as I get one! <_<

Edited by The Blind Acorn
I got a few Questions

what's the best thing to put on a chigger bite? :ph34r:

I had a bad case not to long ago. I used a hand sanitizer and the Alveno oatmeal bath. On days when it iched real bad I used a product called Freeze. It is made for sore muscles and if you use to much you do feel like you are freezing. A church friend of mine, who is a pharmisits(sp) recommmended it to me.

We received an empty mailer today :D

Sent an email...

What is up with these coin shipments lately? I can readily see how a single coin can be catapulted out of a mailer...but 10? That is not right. I sure hope my order gets to me intact....otherwise I'm NOT going to be a happy camper. :D

Edit to add that I just got the OK Coins today and they are "OK"...it looks like there was an attempt to tape them to a card which failed...so they were just in the mailer loose. Dodged a bullet there, Jeeper R.

Edited by Go JayBee

I got 2 of 5 coins. None were attached to the card, and the whole end of the envelope was missing. The Post Office was nice enough to put the envelope in a bag and send their apologies for damaging the package. As others, I sent an e-mail to the sender.

Looks like I will have to be more careful when sending out coins to others.

the post office machine must have went nuts..envelope torn and open on one end one coin still semi attached to card but both coins in packet. post office repackaged in plastic bag with apology.

This was obviously a good time to have paid for the insurance. Our five also arrived in good condition. The only problem is the plastic sleeves had all been damaged by the scotch tape. Every one of them is going to need to be replaced.

For future reference, there's an excellent thread on how to properly package coins here.