Geobrowns Personal Coin For Trades

GeoBrowns

I got the OK to post this as these were in production before the new rules.

I am excited to finally get our new personal coins in! We ( well actually me, my husband is indifferent to this coin craze thing, I'm working on him!) have been wanting to make them ever since finding a Nurse Dave & Beckerbuns & a Ckyacks coin in a cache over a year ago. It wasn't until I found Oak Coins special that I was able to finally go ahead with it.

Our design is based on of course our avatar which was generously designed for us by a talented cacher in the Avatar creations forum. It came about because when we first started caching, I grabbed a handful of wine corks and signed them (in our signature green) with our geonick, just to have something to say "Found your cache". Nothing original but it was something that was unique to us, ( besides showing off some cool local winery corks, some with great dark wine stains, mmmm, take a sniff!) Ok, enough blah blah, just thought some may want some background to the design.

I made 100 in Antique Bronze for trading and even dropping in caches. ;) And I decided to add another 50 in Nickel.

These are for those that may not have anything to trade or are just starting out. I started collecting in November and was glad that many offered their personals to purchase and so I want to return that small favor. I did set aside a small handful of them for special trades so about 40 nickels with actually be available.

So the details:

100 Antique Bronze- numbered but non-trackable

50 Nickel- numbered but non-trackable

1.58"

I am not out to collect each and every coin, as you can see from my cointracking list so don't be offended if I pass on an offer. I just can't get too carried away ( I know, famous last words)

So please email me if you are interested in a trade and or nickel purchase. For the nickel, I do hope orders will be limited to 1-3 to be fair to others but I am not going to make it a rule. I am only charging basically what it cost me plus coverage for shipping which will be $5.50 ea. total. For any overseas, please help me out with the correct postage so I can figure that in appropriately. I will make all email replies in the order I receive them. If you have a particular number request, I will try to honor them. ( #7 has been set aside, just in case, I DO read the forums!) :D

Please send email for all requests.

Wish I could get better shots, they are tricky up close.

Thanks All, oh and we are going out caching the rest of this beautiful afternoon in case you don't hear back right away!

BRONZE

cf1f5a86-eb1b-43e1-8d09-d75e628c7acf.jpg

bronze back

ee3d6b7c-e1d9-4f2a-8144-2d1dedf69e5f.jpg

NICKEL (will actually be single and double digit numbered)

dc25c56b-e5e2-4063-a14b-bb8716894055.jpg

nickel back

6f2f8e69-b7ad-4171-a35c-bc26cb175097.jpg

Edited by GeoBrowns

Just back from an afternoon of hiking and caching in Kealia land, scored me a sweet Sgt Stitches coin in a beautiful park, traded it for one of mine, my first release in the wild. :rolleyes: That was fun, like the old days!

Ok, I will be answering emails one by one in the order they arrived, I had my Inbox absolutely filled so please be patient. Thanks all!