Camo Tape

lostndazed

I've always found the camo tape in Canadian Tire in the aisle that has Glue, Masking tape, etc. Usually on the bottom shelf.

That's where it is in my Canadian Tire. Its made by Duck tape and they make a variety of colors including a black that works well when hiding in dark spots.

JDandDD

One tip I found handy was to make a small pack of it to carry. Simply fold some 4" back on it self, then continue to fold it over till you have a pad 1/4" thick.. that will be several meters. It fits well in pocket or pack. You can buy it that way but it is very expensive. ( I hope this makes sence? )

Murfster

You can get what they call gun tape from the army surplus stores. It is dark green, (similar to the ammo cans) and sticks better than the duct tape. I used to have a couple of rolls from when I was in the reserves, but over the years, I have used up everything I had. lol Now I have been getting into the art of spraying the containers. I start with a dark base cote of green or black. Then you get a leafy branch from a couple of types of trees, place them over top, and spray the various shades of green over top.

parker2

Anyone know where to purchase camo tape in London Ontario?

We found our camo tape at the local (owen sound) hunting and fishing supply outlet'

Hunters use it on their weapons to mask reflections. It is a bit pricy tho ... there must be a

shop in London ... good luck

We found our camo tape at the local (owen sound) hunting and fishing supply outlet'

Hunters use it on their weapons to mask reflections. It is a bit pricy tho ... there must be a

shop in London ... good luck

Thanks Tom, I was able to find it in Canadian Tire...it was 7.98 for a roll.

Camo tape makers and distributors have probably double their profits since Geocaching exist!

I'm sure Garmin & Magellan pay homage to the Geocaching website as part of their daily routine. :ph34r:

When I bought my eMap in 2001 I should have bought some shares in Garmin at the same time. If I had, I would have tripled the money I put in. :o

Unfortunately, I'm from the side of the family with no business sense. :lol:

Cheers!

C-A