The Rarest Geocoin Of All

Blackcap Barons

In before the lo... There's nothing unique at all about that auction.

Varsgeld, we have new guidelines:

"Links to Ebay sales of trackable geocoins are permitted, but only for unactivated coins or sales where the seller is the actual coin owner or the coin owner has granted explicit permission for the sale of their coin."

What the seller does not say is whether the coin has been activated or not, who's the owner, or that the owner has given permission. But the seller probably isn't the OP who posted the link in here either.

He also edited to say: For the people that may be confused, this is a Finland Geocoin. I made a mistake when listing the title.

In before the lo... There's nothing unique at all about that auction.

Varsgeld, we have new guidelines:

"Links to Ebay sales of trackable geocoins are permitted, but only for unactivated coins or sales where the seller is the actual coin owner or the coin owner has granted explicit permission for the sale of their coin."

Ahh, I missed reading that one somehow. Thanks for the update.

Give it a rest folks..... I backed out the title of an earlier auction and left the word Dutch in by mistake.... Unbelievable what get's people stirred up.... Guess I should have just cancelled the auction listing but then I would have had someone pissed becaused they already bid on it.... Guess a guy can't win now a day's.....

Give it a rest folks..... I backed out the title of an earlier auction and left the word Dutch in by mistake.... Unbelievable what get's people stirred up.... Guess I should have just cancelled the auction listing but then I would have had someone pissed becaused they already bid on it.... Guess a guy can't win now a day's.....

I think we were all just having a little fun at your expense. I certainly didn't have any trouble figuring out the "truth". I hope you didn't get too P'Od.

I'm glad the mistake was caught before less humorous things would have happened, like negative feedbacks and complaints to eBay. :rolleyes: