Hmm. I'm Convinced.

tabulator32

I haven't been geocaching in several weeks. I HAVE been working too hard. Despite that, a direct deposit managed to get messed up which, in turn, caused several NSF fees on my bank account. After so many NSF fees in a month, my bank charges additional fees for being broke. This eventually led to a few missed auto-pay payments and, eventually, a missed mortgage payment.

Being extremely annoyed at this point, I said "screw it...I'm going caching!"

When I came back, I had two new cache logs, my income tax return check and a notification that I'll be getting an unexpected bonus on my next paycheck for the success during 2005.

The moral of the story? DON'T EVER STOP GEOCACHING!

:D

I haven't been geocaching in several weeks. I HAVE been working too hard. Despite that, a direct deposit managed to get messed up which, in turn, caused several NSF fees on my bank account. After so many NSF fees in a month, my bank charges additional fees for being broke. This eventually led to a few missed auto-pay payments and, eventually, a missed mortgage payment.

"Banks are the Devil" :D

I would press on this...find out on whose end of the transaction the direct deposit screwed up--if it was the banks, and then they charged you fines for a condition resulting from their screwup--that just ain't right. If it was on the side of the person making the deposit, let them know that their goofup caused you financial loss, potential damage to your credit report, and stress. Maybe nothing will come of it, but they still need to be made aware of it.